*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155166-Tiny-Fairy-Big-World/cid/2527567-Alerting-the-Herd
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2155166
You are a mischievous Fairy in a world filled with all kinds of dangers.
This choice: Vale informs her herd that she's found you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

Alerting the Herd

    by: SmittySmith
With a satisfied smile, Vale reaches into the travel bag she carries slung over her shoulder and retrieves a conch shell. She grinds her ass harder against your small body in satisfaction and puts the shell to her lips and blows a long, low note that echoes across the fairy kingdom.

You feel the earth rumble beneath you despite the weight that continues to press down on your body. Within moments, the entire centaur herd arrives and surrounds Vale. Apparently, being the daughter of Poseidon carries certain benefits.

You feel the pressure on your body disappear in an instant as Vale stands, but you know that you're in no position to celebrate. You have a sinking feeling that the worst is yet to come.

"Sisters!" Vale calls to the crowd, "We have found the thief who is responsible for the state of our land!" she declares before spinning and giving the herd a perfect view of your flattened form pressed against her firm ass.

"While the curse has been lifted, our kingdom still suffers from his actions. As promised, we will make him suffer in turn!" she calls, to a deafening cheer from her herd.

You shudder and desperately try not to think about what these massive centaurs have planned for you.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SmittySmith (UN: rpcity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155166-Tiny-Fairy-Big-World/cid/2527567-Alerting-the-Herd