*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155166-Tiny-Fairy-Big-World/cid/3299276-Downward-and-Forward
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2155166
You are a mischievous Fairy in a world filled with all kinds of dangers.
This choice: Downward and Forward…  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Downward and Forward…

    by: Jr.Freak
Alf’s thoughts about Star travel were foiled when he remembered how his stash of Pixie Dust had been confiscated by Crystal and that his rations had been halved by the order of the King & Queen. Alf groaned, annoyed that other being were making choices for him. Alf had no choice but to look down and at Larger and Heavily populated Neverland.

Despite being trapped in the Neverland Star, the tiny fairy knew he could still have fun. He just need to make the proper choice of where to go. So many places so many adventures, Alf told himself, surprised that picking a place Neverland was harder than traveling to a star. Alf had to be careful with his decisions, knowing that wherever he might go he could be followed or worse caught.

Alf looked across the curve of the world, observing each unique landscape.

Alf thought about going north, venturing into the heart of danger and adventure. The northlands were not only occupied by Mountains and Forest, but by Orcs, Dragons, Wood-Elves, and a dozen different species of Beastfolk. Going their would be dangerously exciting, Alf could do so much their, maybe even start another turf war between the Green-Hord Tribe and the Ice-Giants.

“Oh that was fun, so many orphans” Alf laughed, whipping a tear from his eye as looked south and at the more diverse landscapes of dense forests, grassy fields, and the hundreds of cities and villages that dotted the ground. Alf knew the south lands better than the northlands. He could travel into the Elven Forest of Valadan and play tricks on the immortal elves, or maybe he should travel to the Grass Lands and try to get a herd of centaurs to stampede into one of the villages.

“You know, I haven’t been to Lilian City in a while, might be fun to mess with the locals or maybe the royals” Alf thought about his last trip into Lilian City and how impressed he was by how diverse the city was compared to the rest of the world. Lilian City was the culture capital of the Neverland World and now no one was ever turned away from its gates.

If Alf went their he could have all kinds of fun and his choice for victims would be greatly diversified than traveling north or further south.

“Okay Alfy, where to next?”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Travel North…

2. Travel South…

3. Venture into Lilian City…

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jr.Freak (UN: jermor19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155166-Tiny-Fairy-Big-World/cid/3299276-Downward-and-Forward