*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155166-Tiny-Fairy-Big-World/cid/3299258-Never-Ending-Neverland
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2155166
You are a mischievous Fairy in a world filled with all kinds of dangers.
This choice: Something else happens...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Never Ending Neverland…

    by: Jr.Freak
As Alf flew through the forest, weaving through the tree branches and it’s emerald color leaves he began to consider what kind of fun he might have beyond the protective barrier of Pixie Hollow. Once, long-long ago, the Hollow never required a barrier and the fairy’s were never in need of protection from the outside world. But the flow time only moves forward and with that comes change. Neverland was once a world of its very own, a place untouched by mortals and their peculiar lifestyles and cultures. Before, the land was only occupied by The Immortal fairy’s and the occasional Lost Boy, but the day Peter Pan left to live among the humans, everything changed.

The walls around Neverland came crumbling down and was then opened to the outside, a cosmos filled with limitless Stars and worlds. Fairies were no longer bound to just one Star, now they could travel across them all. Each of them as different as the next, and Alf was pleased to admit that he was able to see a few of them himself, despite the warnings he received from Queen Clarion and King Milori. Both foretelling the chaos Alf could bring should he meddle in the affairs of other stars.

Alf could hear the concerns and anger in both of their tones as they spoke, but telling Alf not to do something went against his nature and at that point he just couldn’t help himself. Alf could still remember the fun he had when he crossed over into the other stars. Alf had visited worlds similar to a Neverland, a place that was as magical as his home and filled to the brim with new and exciting creatures and humans. There was one world that was occupied by powerful humanoids that were called “Superhero’s” and “Supervillains”, who often fought one another in an endless war of good vs. evil.

Some of the stars were similar to one another, occupied by mistreated “Princess” who were only ever looking for love and acceptance. One star in particular was filled with these kind of Princess, a star that looked like a mouse with cheerful and cartoonish features.

“Maybe I should go their, check in one that blond hair girl in the tower, or that one snow princess” Alf said, gaining enough altitude to look for the mouse shaped star. He was able to quickly spot the Mouse Star and two other stars that looked more like letters than magical orbs of burning light. “Or…maybe I should to the M-Star and check up on those Revengers, and after that I could fly over to the DC-Star and look for the Power-Girl, or was it Super-Girl”

Alf thought about it for a moment, recalling how he could never tell the two blonde hero’s. As Alf flew gained great altitude he was able to see more Stars, and when he looked back down at his beloved Neverland, he laughed to him self, happy to see that his mischievous nature brought so much change to the world. Somehow, the magic of Neverland changed the shape of the world, what was once a small island was now and ever expansive content, littered with cities, villages, and new landscapes that allowed the humans & demi-humans to grow and flourish.

Alf went from spring to hovering, his tiny wings beating like a humming-birds. He became lost in thought as he began to wonder where he might have the most fun. “Down their…or up their?” Alf went from looking downward to upward, moving his head slowly back and forth to consider his options.

Should he travel back down to Neverland to mingle among the Demi-Humans, causing mischief among the elves and ogres below, or travel to another Star to tease someone fr another world…

“What to do, what to do” Alf pondered aloud…

You have the following choices:

1. Upward and Onward…

2. Downward and Forward…

*Noteb*
3. Alf sensed danger near by…

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jr.Freak (UN: jermor19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155166-Tiny-Fairy-Big-World/cid/3299258-Never-Ending-Neverland