*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Multiverse In Grave Danger
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155981-The-Male-Baby-Curse/cid/2482078-A-Multiverse-In-Grave-Danger
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2155981
Are you a Hero, a Witch or a Diaper Boy?
Chapter #1

A Multiverse In Grave Danger

    by: Baby Tai
Hello, I'm Taprix, a dimension hopper and keeper of balance. Unfortunately, that balance has been greatly shifted. Not too long ago a witch by the name Selena Herin preformed a devastating ritual. By offering 100 souls she was given the power to alter the reality of her world to how she saw fit, the results were catastrophic. She begun by making herself the ruler of her world, next she prevented the chance of a revolt by making men infantile and meek, changing the social norm so that men remain in diapers for life. To ensure that no women could ever overthrow her she eliminated a large majority of the female populous.

Her lust for power didn't stop there, I tried to stop her but my presents only seemed to light an even brighter fire in her, she was no longer contempt with being ruler of her world, she wants to rule the multiverse, she wishes every world in every dimension to suffer the same fate, she wishes to become the god of all worlds and prove her strength as the most powerful witch to ever live. In order to complete this though she must collect the souls of 1000 humans to offer as sacrifice, if she succeeds, no world will be safe from her wrath.

And as such, I am calling upon you, my chosen one. I will give you the power to inhabit anyone living in that world, you will become that person, adopting their memories, values, goals and personality. If you use this gift wisely you can stop Selena before she reaches her goal. But be careful, this is a one way trip, once you have chosen your host there is no changing.

So, who will you be? I trust you will make the right choice.

Selena Herin: The witch who altered reality. She is a single mother to a son and ruler of the world. She is a sick and twisted woman who's only desire is to conquer all. She has immense magic power.

Jesse Herin: Selena's 12-year-old son. Jesse grew up lonely as his mother never showed him any love. This has led him to feeling insignificant and desperate to have friends. He inherited mild magic from his mother but still doesn't quite grasp how to control it.

Francis Jewell: A superhero and arch enemy of Selena in the previous world, although he ultimately failed Selena wanted to make sure he wouldn't be a threat. She wasn't able to take away his powers but instead made him very submissive and a cry baby.

Kristine Marley: An aspirating artist who isn't overly pleased with how the world works. She lives a pretty decent life, she has her own apartment which doubles as an art studio, with a mum, dad and younger brother that she visits regularly. She uses a lot of her art to inspire people to live how they want and not follow the 'laws' but down by Selena.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Selena Herin

*Noteb*
2. Jesse Herin

3. Francis Jewell

*Noteb*
4. Kristine Marley

5. Someone Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Baby Tai (UN: digitalpocket at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Baby Tai has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155981-The-Male-Baby-Curse/cid/2482078-A-Multiverse-In-Grave-Danger