*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160676-Mythic-City-Interactive/cid/2525176-A-gnome
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jeary
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2160676
A Tale of Mythological and Supernatural creatures living in a Modern City Setting.
This choice: A gnome  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A gnome

    by: Jeary
You aren't one of the typical standing tall and proud races or mythological creatures in fact you are quite humble and believe that everyone else is stretched too far. With this in mind being a gnome comes easy to you. Of course since you been one all your life it is the only world you know. However thanks to Mythic City you will get to be a part of other peoples world. Naturally the Residential District is the perfect location for you. As long as the neighbors don't mistake you for some sort of lawn gnome. The nerve of some of them. There still remains one question though are you a Male gnome or a Female gnome?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Inquisitive Male!

*Noteb*
2. Lazy Female

*Noteb*
3. No Gnomes, Something Else Please!!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jeary (UN: silvernights at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160676-Mythic-City-Interactive/cid/2525176-A-gnome