*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Pure Little Goddess
  2. 1st Grader
  3. Starting Point
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160852-Surviving-Spectrum-Bay/cid/N5ZLD88JY-The-Pure-Little-Goddess
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Derpus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2160852
Pick a citizen and try and make it through the day without incident.
This choice: Amelia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Pure Little Goddess

    by: Derpus
Amelia Deva is a young goddess living in Spectrum Bay with her mother, her younger uncle, Zaine (who she treats more like a little brother), as well as the other deities and angels. Living in a chaotic and depraved city like Spectrum Bay, Amelia has taken it upon herself to try and help purify the town, doing whatever she can to try and change the hearts of the mortals. Unfortunately, all of her preaching has only led to everyone seeing her as a nosy, annoying nuisance, with Mary and her friends being the only ones willing to spend time with her. There’s also Lilian, however. The young catgirl is a priestess in training and extremely loyal and devoted to serving and protecting Amelia, to the point where a lot of people mistake her as her pet.

However, Lilian isn’t able to be everywhere at once. And when she’s left alone, she could be put in possible danger. While the rest of the people who live in Spectrum Bay can be reformed in the ocean and walk up on the beach once they’re eaten, light deities like Amilea are very different. They reform out of their halos once they’ve been eaten or taken out in any other way whenever they’ve regained their strength (except for Zaine, who’s able to survive anything). If their halo were to shatter, it would prevent them from reforming (though they would be able to reform once more if all the pieces were to be brought back together, and the pieces could never really be fully destroyed). Because Amelia is much smaller and weaker than the other goddesses and her halo more fragile, she’s at a higher risk than other deities. Despite the risks, Amelia refuses to back down from her self-imposed “quest” to purify Spectrum Bay.

What will happen today?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Derpus (UN: derpatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Derpus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160852-Surviving-Spectrum-Bay/cid/N5ZLD88JY-The-Pure-Little-Goddess