*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161920-Clothing-Body-Swap/cid/2561822-Clothes-Make-the-Man-Or-at-least-give-you-body
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Swap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2161920
Body swapping by clothes? well whats the worst that can happen?
This choice: Someone Older?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Clothes Make the Man... Or at least give you body?

    by: Swap
So, the powers did only list "Men" Right? So, does that include boys who aren't men yet? That is something that you'd have to figure out, I'm only a simple story-teller (Haha right) Now, you want a Man a real Man's Man, so will just have to give you some options.

Chris: Your father was a family man alright, a supervisor for a factory your father is the pinnacle of blue-collar goodness. He was the tall, bald-headed, big beard burly types. Despite that, he was a teddy bear at heart, he loved all his children equally, even though he did show a lot of pride in your older brother. Because of this, he's very ashamed of himself if one of them isn't being loved enough. The one thing you really wanted to do was spend time with your dad, something he never had time for. Maybe go camping or something. (47 years old)

William: Your older brother, college-bound with a baseball scholarship. Your older brother was actually quite protective of you, he was one of the many who hated how your parents tended to play favourites. He's pretty much raised you when your parents did, maybe it was your time to take care of him. You knew that Will was struggling at school, maybe you could give him a break by taking over his college life for a bit (20 years old)

Mr. Harrison: The husband of Mrs. Harrison who lives across the street, Mr. Harrison owned a brewery nearby and was rather rich. He always gave the greatest presents to you when it was your birthday. You never knew why but maybe it was the regret in his eyes that he never had a son of his own. It might be rather hard to get him, but maybe you could use him to get to his wife or even just have fun running your own business (65 years old)

Peter Burgett: Ho-boy! Now even as a bisexual, this man you lusted over. There was just something about this dang family that made you want to be any of them. Not only was Peter a smoking hot firefighter but he was an avid pilot who flew his small plane around the state. He once flew a passenger plane to Mexico with you, William, and your dad to join him and his friends for the bachelor party. He's young so he has a lot of young friends with bodies to be taking, Peter also will give you easy access to some other firemen as well as guys at the gym. But he'll even give you access to Rachel his beautiful wife and infant son. (25 years old)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Swap (UN: bodyswapman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swap has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161920-Clothing-Body-Swap/cid/2561822-Clothes-Make-the-Man-Or-at-least-give-you-body