*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. When You Wish Upon a Star
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161920-Clothing-Body-Swap/cid/2512084-When-You-Wish-Upon-a-Star
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Swap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2161920
Body swapping by clothes? well whats the worst that can happen?
Chapter #1

When You Wish Upon a Star

    by: Swap
Thud! Theo felt the pain of his cheek hitting against the ground spread all across his face. It was pretty late when Theo went home that night. He was so caught up helping Coach Wilson clean up after guy football match that he lost track of time. He already was past his curfew and hoped that a cut through the park would speed things along, even if he'd expect a yelling once he got home.
But the one thing he didn't expect was being jumped in the park. Jack Dale was the towns local nuisance; despite being the son of the town mayor, Jack caused a ruckus in the streets, fucked any girl he wanted, but primarily tormented you.
Jack kept hitting you at the side, hoping you'd bleed. But after countless beatings your scrawny body has become durable enough to withstand his ferocious foot. That was until he lifted you into the air, "What do we have here? Poor little Theo scurrying to his next booty call perhaps. Gonna please someone with your sweet ass," Jack laughed as he slapped your behind.
You pushed him away and jerked back, you were going to bolt when you realized that Jack wasn't alone with you. "Just leave me alone!” you shout but its too late as all four of them come after you, taking your bag and ripping your clothes a little.
Humiliated and disgusted you made the journey home, covered in dirt and blood, your bag stolen and your clothes ripped. What else can go wrong!
Well sadly it did, after climbing into your bedroom window on the second floor cause your keys were in your stolen bag. The moment you did the lights flashed on and there was your father giving you his trademark stare.
“Do you know what time it is and what happened to you!?” he shouted.
“I’m sorry I was on my way home and I got mugged in the park,” you replied. The moment he heard this his personality just switched like a light, instead of his tormentor father figure mode he entered the dotting dad phase.
“Are you okay son! Do you want me to call the police?” he asked as he helped you onto your bed to clean up your wounds. “Its fine it was just some boys from school playing a silly prank, they’ll probably give my stuff back tomorrow.” “Who son? I’ll call there dads and give them hell.”
“Its fine, I just don’t want to get into any more trouble dad.”
“Are you sure?”
“I’m positive.”
Once he finished helping you clean up, he tucked you in bed like he once did when you were a child and left your room. You stared off into the night sky, wondering how much more miserable you’d have to be to get your happily ever after. Frankly, the way your life was going it probably never even happen. That’s when you realized, your not going to enjoy being Theo. You’d better off being someone else, somebody with a better chance at life. You didn’t want to stray too far, just another guy, only cause you didn’t know how it was to be a girl. But really anyone.
That’s when a single star streaked across the sky, you quickly closed your eyes and made your wish. “I wish I didn’t have to be me. I wish I could become anyone I wanted to be.”

The next morning, you woke up feeling so nauseating. Your entire body was burning up and sometime in the night you decided to take off all your covers. But despite sleeping in you pajamas you realized that you were completely naked. Your clothes were folded on your dresser in a neatly fashion as if you had gotten up to do it yourself some time in the night. But there was something rather peculiar about it, a written note was folded on top of it all. You quickly stood up and read it immediately.
Dear Theo,
Apologies that you were stripped naked. For you to receive this blessing of a power you couldn’t be wearing your own clothes, or your new powers would back fire and you’d be stuck as Theo. Either way congratulations. We have heard your wish and decided to grant it immediately. If you wear your own clothes you will be Theo, the but the moment you put on the clothing of another man you will become them. Get it? Its simple, you put on their clothes your body changes to there’s. You might be asking, where do they go? Well they simply become your stand in, they change it to you and live your. Its up for you to decide if they show know the truth or not. There is one problem to your powers, sadly we can only limit to men for now. But if you so wish to become a woman your powers shall grow over time. Either way, we hope that you enjoy your new powers.

With sincere thanks
- Your shooting star
Oddly for things to happen like this, you definetly didn’t think this was fake. So, the only logical way to figure it out was try it. But the question was, on who?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Swap (UN: bodyswapman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swap has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161920-Clothing-Body-Swap/cid/2512084-When-You-Wish-Upon-a-Star