*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Off to Mom's room
  2. An Early Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162498-Micro-Shrink-Story/cid/2514045-Off-to-Moms-room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2162498
A Shrinking story where you get REALLY small!
This choice: Go find your mother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Off to Mom's room

    by: BasedChrisBenoit
Your immediate thought is "I wonder how I can use this on mom..."

You don't hate your mother, it's the opposite actually. But the opportunity to freak her out with, in your mind, the ultimate prank of sneaking up on her small and scaring her is the opportunity of a lifetime that you can't pass up! You look at your clock, 8:23. She'd probably still be in her room, more than likely asleep as well, since she's usually a deep sleeper. As quietly as you can, you leave your room and sneak down the hallway to her bedroom.

Once in the room, you survey the bedroom. There's a bathroom in the corner, a closet in the opposite corner, and a dresser with a television on it in between. Underneath the window on the other side of the room is a king sized bed, and sleeping blissfully unaware is your mother.

This is it, the moment of truth, the plan is to shrink yourself onto the bed and when she wakes up, surprise her with her small son jumping right in front of her! It's alright, she'll probably forgive you for it after she calms down.

Now then, time to act.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BasedChrisBenoit (UN: benoitbased at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BasedChrisBenoit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162498-Micro-Shrink-Story/cid/2514045-Off-to-Moms-room