*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An Early Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162498-Micro-Shrink-Story/cid/2514032-An-Early-Start
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2162498
A Shrinking story where you get REALLY small!
Chapter #1

An Early Start

    by: BasedChrisBenoit
BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

You jolt awake as the alarm on your phone pulls you from sleep. What time is it? You look at the time.

8am? You don't remember setting the alarm for that time, especially with today being sunday, a day off. You grumble as you prepare to go back to sleep, or try to, anyway. But as you lie back down, you notice a weird glow on your desk. What is that?

Annoyed, you get out of bed and walk over to the glow. When you get there you find a remote. Odd, you don't remember seeing anything like this before, why would it be in your bedroom?

The glow was from it's LED screen, which simply read '100%'. There were two buttons on it's face, a large blue button and a smaller red button below it. From inspecting it, it seems like these are the only features of the entire thing, only making things more confusing. What could this be used for? Curious, you hit the blue button.

BRRRRRZZZTTTT!!!!!

A Beam of light shoots out of the remote and hits your desk. You jump back in surprise as your desk glows for a second, before vanishing from sight. What just happened? Your desk is gone? You lean in to look at where it used to be, and after about a minute of investigating, you see it.

There's your desk, same as it was, only now it's incredibly small! It can't be any bigger than a centimetre, if that! You look back at the remote, the LED now reading 60%. You point the remote and aim as carefully you can at your small target of a desk, and try hitting the red button.

BRRRRRZZZTTTT!!!!!

And then, as quick as it disappeared, your desk is back, at normal size.

Adrenaline shoots through you as you look at the remote, now reading 35%. The things you can do and get up to with this remote begin shooting through your mind. You're so excited you want to try it out now. As you see the battery change to 36%, you realise that it auto charges as well. Maybe you should wait for it to recharge before getting up to no good?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BasedChrisBenoit (UN: benoitbased at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BasedChrisBenoit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162498-Micro-Shrink-Story/cid/2514032-An-Early-Start