*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An Agonising wait
  2. An Early Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162498-Micro-Shrink-Story/cid/2514084-An-Agonising-wait
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2162498
A Shrinking story where you get REALLY small!
This choice: Maybe it's best to put this away until later....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

An Agonising wait

    by: BasedChrisBenoit
"No." you think to yourself. "I should probably wait for it to recharge back to 100%". Showing an impressive amount of self control, you decide to take the safer option and hold off on using the remote until you're able to work with the whole battery. After all, what happens if something was to go wrong and you were stuck small with the remote at 0%? Though you're sure you'd never be stupid enough to put yourself into a dangerous situation like that.

With that, you open one of your drawers and place the remote in there for safekeeping. Probably being a bit too secretive, but there's nothing wrong with being too careful. Making a mental note of it's charge, 37%, and the time, 8:17. You leave your room and head downstairs to the the kitchen to make breakfast.
____________________________________________________________

You enter the kitchen to see that apparently everybody else is already awake, a rare occurrence for your family.

"Hi sweetie, you're up early." Your mom greets you. "Give me a moment, a made enough for you as well"

"Thanks mom." You respond, doing your best to act casual.

"Are you alright? You're all sweaty." She asks, with a hint of concern. "You're not getting sick are you?"

"No no, I'm fine, just..... doing some morning exercises" You improvise. It's been 3 minutes and you're already caused suspicion!

"Really? Alright...." It seems like she'll take your word for it, but she doesn't seem convinced.

"It's not like it's out of the ordinary for him to act weird anyway" Jacqueline chimes in from the table.

"Good morning to you too" You respond with an equal amount of snark

"Alright you two, I don't need you bickering all day. Cynthia's coming over later today and we don't need her to hear that while she's here. You should follow what your sisters are doing" As she motions towards your younger siblings, who are focusing on eating rather than talking. Naomi looks up and gives a proud smirk.

Your mom then gives you a plate, and you join the rest at the table.
______________________________________________

Due to you getting there last, you're the last one to finish eating. Your sisters all went to their rooms, while your mom said she was going to try and get some cleaning down now while she has time. You finish eating and check your phone. 9:08. It's been nearly an hour, you may as well go and check how the remote is doing.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BasedChrisBenoit (UN: benoitbased at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BasedChrisBenoit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162498-Micro-Shrink-Story/cid/2514084-An-Agonising-wait