*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jamie Thomas
  2. More Choices
  3. Arrival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162633-Island-of-Change/cid/2594125-Jamie-Thomas
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2162633
A mysterious resort on a pacific island, full of transformation. GP’s for good additions
This choice: Jamie Thomas, a Thirty Year Old Woman with Serious Kinks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jamie Thomas

    by: The1SwagKing
Your nipples were erect since you left the boat, excited for what awaited you at the island you dreamed of. With some serious fetish issues, you were so close to realizing every one of them on the island. There was nothing more sure that you wanted than a visit to the famed resort, and you had finally saved up enough cash to visit. The man handed you your keycard, and you walked to the elevator to get ready.

As the door was about to shut, a tiny woman with wings, also known as a fairy flew in next to you. She was no larger than three inches, and butt naked as she fluttered next to you and the doors to the elevator shut. As soon as you knew she was trapped you made a grab for her, and clamped your hands around her nude body, laughing as she struggled for freedom. You took her to your mouth, before trapping her in your maw and tossing her around with your tongue.

The wings soon failed to work as you swallowed, sending the poor woman down to your belly to digest into nothing but fat on your tits. Only fifteen minutes on the island and you had already experienced vore, you thought as you got out of the elevator and made your way to the room you reserved for yourself down the hall.

You entered your room, and laughed in acceptance as you felt the fairy kick against your stomach, ignoring her altogether as you lay down on the bed and looked at a map. Deciding on leaving, you headed out to visit the

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Porn Studio Located On The Island

*Noteb*
2. Brothel

*Noteb*
3. Beach

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The1SwagKing (UN: the1swagking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The1SwagKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162633-Island-of-Change/cid/2594125-Jamie-Thomas