*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fortnite: Battle Royale
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2163106-Fortnite-Smutty-Royale/cid/2516724-Fortnite-Battle-Royale
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2163106
Oh! The lastest update has a new mode. Let’s check it out! (Cover image by bungee-gumu)
Chapter #1

Fortnite: Battle Royale

    by: Maria777
“Yawn!” You had a pretty exhausting day. Work or school, it didn’t matter. They take too long and you pray they would be over quickly. They won’t and they eat up your hours. At least your job got you money to buy all your skins. Your parents don’t like the idea of you using your money on Fortnite but leaves you alone for now.

You sit down in your comfy chair and ready up Fortnite. Fortnite is great! It’s the one game you are ok with dying a lot. Well, it would be nice actually killing people. But you have gotten a lot better since you started.

Fortnite took a little to actually start up. It needed an update and it was a big one. The biggest you’ve seen too. You groan and took out your iPad and watch some Ninja streaming with IAmWildcat to pass the time.

After 30 minutes, the game finally started. “Finally.” You said. You click Battle Royale and watch the loading screen. You wonder what you should try. You could contact your friends for some Duo’s or Squads. You know they would be happy to do that. Or you might Solo it first, remember the controls and stretch out those muscle memories.

Fortnite logs into the main menu. You look over and notice your character. Huh, why are you using the default skin? Oh, right. Your friends wanted to trick players yesterday by using the default skin, making them think they were totally noobs. It back fire, as it only made the other players more bold. Still fun though.

You look over the main menu and went to modes. You are going to need to switch from squads to Solo first. Click it, you notice additional modes. Smut’s Playground? What?

Perplex by the lewd name, you look over the description. “Eliminate... blah blah...” It seems like a normal mode but clearly different.

Excited by the surprise mode, you know you can’t wait to try it. But, before you do, you got to switch from the default skin. You go to your locker and you pick...

You have the following choices:

1. Legendary

2. Epic

3. Rare

4. Uncommon

5. Battle Pass

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Maria777 (UN: maria777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria777 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2163106-Fortnite-Smutty-Royale/cid/2516724-Fortnite-Battle-Royale