*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164853-Smelly-Supervillains-2-Immortals-Rising/cid/2530096-Jake-decides-to-go-right-after-the-blue-ring-a
by Raven
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2164853
Birdboy & Catgirl, along with a few friends, try to prevent the coming of the Filthmother
This choice: Jake decides to go right after the blue ring, and visits Nightshade  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jake decides to go right after the blue ring, a...

    by: Raven
Jake decided that the first order of business should be to go directly after those rings. If he could gain access to just one of them, and give it to PuppetMistress to destroy before the Immortals could use it to summon Filthmother, it would be a huge weight off his shoulders. He’d then just have to figure out how he was going to lock the Immortals back up, but he could worry about that when the world wasn’t in danger of being destroyed by some sort of Eldritch Abomination. Jake decided that the blue ring would be the easiest to tackle right now. It was the only one that he knew of location of for sure. The red one was lost in some sort of parallel world, the yellow one was in some sort of championship belt, which he didn’t know the location of, and the green and black ones could be anywhere. Unfortunately, for Jake, this meant he’d be running into Monica Costello, A.K.A. Nightshade.


Nightshade was one of the few villains in Metropolis who wasn’t behind bars, and she herself was the CEO and Chairman of her own gigantic tech company, Costello Enterprises. The 6’8 Amazonian billionaire had her own obsession with the young Blackridge, and had created her own supersuit, to go along with her horrific brand of stench, in order to corral Birdboy, due to her suspicions that the hero and Jake were one in the same. No doubt, if Monica caught Jake anywhere near her private estate, she’d have a lethal dose of her disgusting breath, and a horrific buttcrushing session waiting for him.


Jake donned the suit, and later that night, set out to the Costello Estate. It wasn’t that far from Blackridge Manor, located in the upper-upper-upper scale part of the area surrounding Metropolis, where many of the Uber-rich were housed. Jake climbed the gate and quickly dove down into the hedges to survey the area. Any sort of capture would no doubt put him right into Nightshade’s gigantic, filthy hands. He had to be careful about this, and he had to find a way into that mansion...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raven (UN: awesomeone1427 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164853-Smelly-Supervillains-2-Immortals-Rising/cid/2530096-Jake-decides-to-go-right-after-the-blue-ring-a