*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Keep your friends close...
  2. Rise of the Immortals
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164853-Smelly-Supervillains-2-Immortals-Rising/cid/2568444-Keep-your-friends-close
by Raven
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2164853
Birdboy & Catgirl, along with a few friends, try to prevent the coming of the Filthmother
This choice: Jake visits the prison, to see if any of the other villains know anything  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Keep your friends close...

    by: Unknown
Jake thought hard. His main objective was finding those rings. But with one in another dimension, two are omly rumors, and one is unknown completely, he had no idea where to start unless he wanted to take on Nightshade right now. He'll need help, more than just what Beth could provide. He'll need help from someone who could think like these criminals, as well as help him locate the rings. He needs a villain. He returned home to retrieve his old Birdboy costume, along the way deciding who to get.

When it came to smelly immortals, the first one to come to mind was Goth Goddess. Her hypnotic powers could be a great asset in helping him grab some of the rings. Plus, the origin of her powers was such a mystery, it could end up being that she knows about them. She was currently being held in solitary confinement in the maximum security wing to reduce the chance of her hypnotizing someone.

But... one of the rings is somewhere out on the black market, and another completely missing. If he wanted to find them, he'd need contacts and resources. Two things that Brooke Armstrong, aka "Queen Bee", had in spades. The young brat was recently put in after he and Beth finally scrapped together enough evidence to link her to crimes she organised. Upon her arrest, she was forced to turn over the belt that supposedly held the yellow ring. However, her riches were able tp lighten her sentence and get her a cushier stay in prison. Those riches could be of use.

The yellow ring's current location worried him. If he did have to put a fight to get it, it would be wise to get someone skilled in martian arts. That's when he was reminded of... his own mother. Codenamed "The Amazon", she was a massive woman who was skilled in multiple forms of combat, all of which he found out from first hand experience. She was currently ruling over the inmates in the prison, and even a couple guards, so they'd have no issue getting her out. Maybe she can act like a good mother for once and help her son when he needs it?

Then again, it might be better to go with someone he can trust a lot more. No matter what they bring to the table, an ally he can trust is better than one that might betray him. Skunkette was a prime candidate. She made no effort to hide her love of him, and only became a villain due to her being ridiculed. She would've been released on good behavior by now if it weren't for the volitile nature of her powers making her a safety risk.

Another viable option was another woman who had a thing for him. His old arch-enemy Footgirl. While certainly not as trustworthy as Skunkette, she made up for it with more power at her disposal, with combat skills equal to his own. She shared in Skunkette's affection for him, but she was more controlling with it. She was actually in her final year of her reform program, so this might help all parties.

Returning home and getting his old costume, it was clear who his choice was going to be...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Goth Goddess

*Noteb*
2. Queen Bee

*Noteb*
3. The Amazon

*Noteb*
4. Skunkette

*Noteb*
5. Footgirl

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164853-Smelly-Supervillains-2-Immortals-Rising/cid/2568444-Keep-your-friends-close