*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164853-Smelly-Supervillains-2-Immortals-Rising/cid/2599230-Jake-tries-to-learn-the-whereabouts-of-the-immo
by Raven
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2164853
Birdboy & Catgirl, along with a few friends, try to prevent the coming of the Filthmother
This choice: Jake tries to learn the whereabouts of the immortals  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jake tries to learn the whereabouts of the immo...

    by: Flarfenarfle
The rift to the other dimension seemed a bit too risky to attempt when Jake didn't know a thing about the Immortals and their current plan. However, he could at the very least speculate what they'd be doing. Stinkromancer and Bilefoot had the most experience with other dimensions and rifts, so it was likely that one of them would be going after the Red gem. Given Vashnara's reclusive nature and hatred of humans, she'd probably be looking for the black gem, so there's no telling where she'd be!

That left Akushū and these two new opponents. Given her hatred of Brooke and experience dealing with mortals and manipulating them, Akushū could be going after any of the three remaining gems! Luckily, he at least had a lead on her. A certain catboy who'd recently been released on good behavior. That didn't mean it wouldn't be dangerous to see him though. Neko seemed to have this sort of innocence to him. An inability to tell when he was actually doing something harmful or illegal. Jake could never tell if it was an act or not, but Neko could still accidentally end up turning Jake into his personal kitty toy...again.

As for Bilefoot, Stinkromancer, and these two newcomers, Jake would need someone with magic to really confirm where they were. Or someone who could track. Goth Goddess would be invaluable in sensing the whereabouts of powerful magic users, and the Packmaster's hounds could track the Immortals halfway across the world, maybe even more given the potency of their stink. The only issues there was that both candidates were tricky, manipulative, and in prison.

Alternatively, he could just use his wealth and contacts to find the green gem on the black market. Then he could just wait for the Immortals to come to him! After all, they needed all of the gems to win. However, having all of them going after him at once was a pretty bleak situation...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flarfenarfle (UN: pudding502 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164853-Smelly-Supervillains-2-Immortals-Rising/cid/2599230-Jake-tries-to-learn-the-whereabouts-of-the-immo