*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164853-Smelly-Supervillains-2-Immortals-Rising/cid/2600113-Jake-speaks-to-the-Packmaster
by Raven
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2164853
Birdboy & Catgirl, along with a few friends, try to prevent the coming of the Filthmother
This choice: Jake speaks to the Packmaster  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jake speaks to the Packmaster

    by: Flarfenarfle
Neko was probably the safest bet, but there was also no guarantee that the cat would know anything. Also, Jake was going up against a group of ancient, smelly beings who on their own each nearly took over the city! He was going to need a lot of help to take them down. He needed Packmaster's dogs.

The guard out in the front area lazily twirled his baton around, humming a tune to himself. Things had been mostly quiet ever since Bir...B-birdboy! Birdboy just walked in! The guard dropped his baton and scrambled to pick it up as he hurried over to the hero. "Birdboy? It's been ages! I uh...like the new suit!"

"Thanks. I hoped I'd never need it, but something's come up. I need to speak to the Warden immediately!"

The guard nodded, "oh of course! Right this way sir! I'm sure he'll be happy to see you!" Jake was then led down a hallway to the warden's office.

The warden was NOT happy to see him.

"You want to WHAT? After all this time we've had peace, you want me to let some of these sickos back out? You'd better have a damn good reason!" He shouted as his fist was slammed on the table.

"Well..." replied Jake, "The Immortals escaped their prison by tearing a hole in reality, found themselves some new allies, have somehow opened a portal to another universe, and are collecting gems to awaken some sort of all powerful stink goddess."

The Warden just stared at Jake for a few moments, processing what he'd just heard. "Take whoever you need. I'll have them give you access to the maximum security wing and everything."

"That won't be neccessary. I'm just here for Packmaster. Last I checked, he and his dogs weren't in there." After all, they just stole some stuff and knocked people out. Jake had always felt a tad guilty, given that his company had basically created Packmaster.

Jake was led down the halls of the prison, which had all been fitted with stench-sealing cells, until he was brought face to face with Packmaster. The scientist glanced up at his visitor and scoffed, "let me guess. You need my help with something? I hope you've got something to offer me in return."

Jake sighed, he figured it'd come to this. "Yeah. Jake Blackridge has agreed to fork over funding for you to open up your own genetic research facility. One you can run without corporate oversight."

Packmaster grinned, "funny that Mr. Blackridge cares so much about me all of a sudden. I'm sure you had to work very hard to convince him, didn't you? Especially since his company tried to kill my pets."

Jake could hear the mix of malice and superiority in Packmaster's voice. He knew. Of course he knew, his damn fox was a telepath. "Jake cares about the safety of the planet. Which is why he's willing to deal with a thief like you."

Jake could see Packmaster clench his fists, but he released them soon after and just laughed. "Well, you can tell him that I'M convinced! But no doubt you're more interested in my pets. I think you'll find that they'll need to be convinced as well."

"Oh, you can't be serious!"

"But I am, Birdboy! Epsilon and Omega miss you! Go on! Go say hi!" Packmaster cackled and sat back down on his bed. Ugh...this was the last thing Jake needed right now. He didn't exactly have fond memories of Epsilon. Hell, he honestly wasn't entirely sure what she even looked like, given that she was invisible most of the time. The most of that Husky he ever saw was her ass, and even then it was only brief before she gassed him out. Still...if this was what it took...Jake sighed and approached the cell of...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Omega

2. Epsilon

3. One of the others

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flarfenarfle (UN: pudding502 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164853-Smelly-Supervillains-2-Immortals-Rising/cid/2600113-Jake-speaks-to-the-Packmaster