*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165172-Yandere-Girls-from-everywhere-REWARDS/cid/2581997-The-NPC-life
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2165172
Anyone can be the Yandere that's in love with you... Maybe more then one at a time!
This choice: Neptune it is!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #25

The NPC life

    by: Mc Writer
Your name is Y/N. You don't have a last name because your just a random NPC that says the same things for every different person. A lot had gone on in the past few years, the Goddesses returned to GameIndustry, CPU candidates were born, all that stuff (Basically peaceful time after the game Candidates were Introduced). You were one of the few NPC's that actually had a unique body and face, and you were considered handsome by many of the people around you. You had even gotten a few off hand compliments from Goddesses visiting Planeptune.

Although recently, you had gotten the feeling that someone was following you. You tried to report it to the police and they ignored you. You tried to catch the person following you, but that didn't work either. You had started to get so paranoid that you didn't leave your house without your top tier sword.

One day, as you were heading to work at the Basilicom, the home of Purple Heart and Purple Sister, A beautiful girl walked up to you seductively, although it was a common occurance, you had never met someone so beautiful. Your face gained a sudden blush, and you sprinted away, knowing that getting caught in that trap would only lead to trouble.

When you stopped sprinting, you felt the presence of the stalker. You pretended not to notice, but managed to turn around fast enough to where you caught a glimpse of the stalker out of the corner of your eye. All you managed to see was the color purple, but that was the only hint you had ever gotten to the stalkers identity, so you considered it a win.

You kept your guard up the rest of the way, but the stalker never came back, or at least you couldn't feel them come back. You entered the Basilicom at record speeds, mostly due to the sprint from before. Your fellow employee's raised an eyebrow at your sweaty state, but decided that it was better to ignore it. You walked into the elevator and pulled out a key, before pushing into it's appropriate slot and bringing you up to the top of the building.


Normally, NPC's wouldn't be allowed near the top of the tower, but you were given special permission from the Goddess herself, Purple Heart or, as she preferred for you to call her, Neptune.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

It all happened one day when you were working your boring job in a cubicle among the many floors when Purple Heart in her human form skipped into the room. The atmosphere had tightened as everyone moved to make themselves look busy and competent.

As you were typing, you noticed Purple Heart walk in between cubicles, checking on everyone's work, before she stopped at your desk, a blush prominent on her face.

"Hey, buckaroo? What's your name?" Purple Heart asked in a cheery voice, although you could sense some other emotion besides happiness.

"I'm Y/N, just a regular worker here" You replied, giving the most tame response as to try not to draw attention to yourself.

"Well buddy, you aren't a regular worker anymore!" Purple Heart exclaimed, confusing literally everyone on the floor. "I want you to be my personal attendant!"

"B-b-but why, my Lady? I'm just a regular person."

"I just want you to be my personal attendant! Is there something wrong with that? You'll work the same hours but you'll earn more money, and the work is much less boring than office work!"

"I'm honored my lady, I would be glad to accept" As you spoke those words, you saw Purple Hearts eye's light up in glee, before she jumped and encircled her legs and arms around your chest. She was quite a bit smaller then you in her human form, so it didn't take much effort to hold her up, but the major issue was two things. One, literally everyone on the floor was glaring at you, and two, your brain had literally been on the verge of shutting down due to the feeling of the Goddesses "peaks" on your chest.

Purple Heart stayed attached, leaving everyone in an awkward silence, before you decided to break that silence. "Lady Purple Heart? Is everything alright?"

You felt Purple Heart squeeze harder, before replying to you "Nope, you call me Neptune now, I won't accept anything else!"

You stood even more dumbfounded then before. Very rarely did the Goddesses allow mortals to call them by their normal name alone, and that was almost always because that person was a close friend of theirs. You heard Purple He... Neptune call up to you from her perch on your chest. "Carry me to my room!"

You responded back "How do I get there Lady Neptune?"

Neptune responded back the directions, and you walked awkwardly out of the office, ignoring all the glares send at you by jealous co-workers. Neptune dropped from her perch on your chest when you entered the elevator in order to insert a key, before she circled around you and jumped on your shoulders, her natural strength giving her more than enough momentum to jump that high. You felt Neptunes thighs squeeze against the sides of your head, leaving you to blush and slam your mouth shut the rest of the way up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------

It was your second day, and considering it was near the end of your hours when Neptune brought you up, you left without seeing any other occupants of the upper levels of the basilicom. When the Elevator door opened at last, you saw....

A: Purple Sister, preparing to leave to do some missions.
B: Histoire, the Oracle of Planeptune
C: No one, leaving you to travel to Neptunes Room.





You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Purple Sister/Nepgear

*Noteb*
2. Histoire, The Oracle

3. No one, Time for work

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mc Writer (UN: chaosjeff1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165172-Yandere-Girls-from-everywhere-REWARDS/cid/2581997-The-NPC-life