*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Agent Baby!
  2. Becoming a Child.
  3. What's your situation!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/2616862-Agent-Baby
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166956
You're mistaken for a baby due to your stunted growth. No magic or shrink rays here!
This choice: Yes, you climb in quickly enough.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Agent Baby!

    by: Mc Writer
You successfully lift yourself over the wall of the empty carriage and quickly pulled a blanket over yourself, trying to avoid any possible recognition from anyone who entered. You hear the steps come closer and closer, but the lights don't turn on, probably to avoid waking the fellow babies. You heard the footsteps circle around the room and different carriages, then you hear a satisfied grunt coming from the woman who you had still not seen.

As you hear the footsteps go further away, you felt yourself falling asleep, preparing to relive your life over again, no bullies, no pity, and especially no mocking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------

You felt yourself wake up to the lights turning on. "Ok ladies, these are the babies! Take your time looking through them and see which one you'd like to adopt," You heard the foster care matron call out. You grew excited by the fact that no one knew you were a baby at all, leaving you to be coo'd at by multiple women. You, of course, made sure to give yourself paperwork by hacking into the system, a skill you had learned due to being cooped up in a room all day.

"I want this one," You heard a woman say, before turning over and seeing ________.

A: A sporty woman that is sweating with a child pouch on her stomach. Prepare to smell the sweat and relax on her somewhat small boobs. (Don't make the main character hate being with her because she smells plox)
B: A woman that was followed by two teenage girls (Possibility of seeing the teenagers naked as well)
C: Readers Choice (Because I suck)

You have the following choices:

1. Scent of Sport.

2. The family life.

3. Readers Choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mc Writer (UN: chaosjeff1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/2616862-Agent-Baby