*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Becoming a Child.
  2. What's your situation!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/2615774-Becoming-a-Child
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166956
You're mistaken for a baby due to your stunted growth. No magic or shrink rays here!
This choice: Becoming a Child.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Becoming a Child.

    by: AridWD
For the longest time, you were mistaken for a baby. No fault of your own, destiny decided to stunt your growth just under two feet, about the size of a newborn in terms of the maximum legal definition.

While you should be miserable, you learned it's not all bad. It all began when you were in a park at fifteen. Your mother died when you were young so it was just your father. He too would die of cancer just after you turning sixteen years old resulting you to be placed into foster care. Knowing of your struggles, he gave you some advice as he stared into the distance with you on his lap.

"Listen son, there's a good side to your condition."

You stare at the jogging men and women with displeasure and boredom. "Yeah? Humor me, dad."

"Women, especially older women, have a maternal side to them all. To them, you're an adorable baby and even if you think that's demeaning, look at it from the perspective of being loved and cared for. That's something you wouldn't receive if you were more obviously a teenager."

You frown, not convinced however before you could reply, you're eyes drift to a women jogging with quite large assets that were barely hanging on in her sports bra. She caught sight of you and couldn't help but come over to the father-son duo.

"Aw, how cute! Sorry, I'm Emily! I just had to stop for a moment to see this cutie boy!"

Your eyes widen as she leans forward and her chest jiggles in front of you like a pendulum. Shaking out of your stupor, you try to correct her but your father placed a hand over your mouth and chuckled.

"Why yes he is! Would you like to carry him a little?"

Emily gasp. "Are you sure? I'm a little sweaty."

Your father chuckled. "Nah, I think you'll be fine. Here."

Being handed off to this stranger, you wanted to yell but before you could attempt to do so, you feel yourself being held closely to her chest with your head slightly buried between her bosom.

That day, you awakened and blushing while keeping your mouth shut, you glance over to your father who grinned and showed a thumbs up.

You smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------

'Thank you, Dad. You taught me something very important...'

Three years later and about to be dropped from foster care, you decided to perform a last ditch effort in order to be adopted. It's something you should've done as soon as you could, but better late than never.

During the thick of night, you sneak into the baby room of the foster home. There would be a known appointment of various women who wanted to pick up a baby. Knowing that if you were left to the teenager group, you'd have less of a chance invoking your condition's ability, you were ready to allow yourself be more of a baby.

To help with your appearance, you kept your hair short and shaved away any facial hair in an effort to make you look smooth like an actual baby. Of course, you also took some diapers in order to play the part of a newborn.

'Here we go,' you think, stepping into the baby room which is filled with a mixture of carriages, some empty and some with sleeping children.

You look towards one of the carriages. Just when you're about to attempting climbing, you hear footsteps from within the hallway.

Do you make it into the carriage?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AridWD (UN: aridwd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/2615774-Becoming-a-Child