*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Undercover Agent.
  2. What's your situation!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/2643298-Undercover-Agent
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166956
You're mistaken for a baby due to your stunted growth. No magic or shrink rays here!
This choice: Undercover Agent.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Undercover Agent.

    by: Mc Writer
Your name doesn't matter in the line of work you're in. The only thing that does matter is your code name, agent Smith.

You had always been a small person, as small as a baby in fact which caused you to be bullied a lot. Rather then discouraging you from becoming a helpful person in society, it encouraged you to try to be a police officer to help those in need. You aced all the mental tests of being a cop, but the physical part was simply impossible for someone your size.

The gods had smiled upon you, however, by having a secret agent be your teacher (Although no one knew he was a secret agent in the class). The teacher had pulled you aside one day after class and revealed himself to you, before asking you if you wanted to be a spy, explaining how your small size would be an asset to sneak into places and bust crime rings.

After many successful jobs and many years, you had gotten used to the action of pretending to be a baby or a baby doll to infiltrate locations that could let you do that, or simply just a location where you could sneak through a tight fence or vent. Despite your best efforts, you had grown aroused at the prospect of being around women while they think you're a baby, letting you rest your head on their boobs or undressing in front of you. Of course, you didn't let anyone else know of this but your choice of missions changed dramatically.

You were looking on your mission board for missions that only you could do and saw one that caught your interest. You had to __________.

A: Sneak into a daycare suspected of handling drugs around.
B: Be admitted into an orphanage suspected of child slavery and selling Children.
C: Sneak into a woman's house that has been suspected of being an enemy nations spy through some means (Sneak into her bag, trick her into believing someone left a baby on her doorstep etc)
D: Other Mission Ideas
E: Scratch that, you just wanna go have some fun somewhere

You have the following choices:

1. Drugged up Daycare

*Noteb*
2. Child Slavery Orphanage

3. Spy on Spy Espionage

4. Other Mission Ideas

5. Fuck Work, time to take a break.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mc Writer (UN: chaosjeff1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/2643298-Undercover-Agent