*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Toy Store!
  2. Tiny Convict.
  3. What's your situation!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/2763128-Toy-Store
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166956
You're mistaken for a baby due to your stunted growth. No magic or shrink rays here!
This choice: Toy Store!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Toy Store!

    by: Unknown
You ran to the toy store, dashing in and looking around for a place to hide. There was a bin of baby dolls, and you leapt in, burying your loot at the bottom before quickly stealing the clothes off of one doll and switching them with your own, tossing that doll into a different bin before settling in.

You meant to bury yourself at the bottom with your loot, but didn't have time as a police officer rushed by, and you went stock still. She glanced over you and the other baby dolls, coming over to you. You remained as still as possible, desperately trying not to move a muscle as she came so close to you that her large chest brushed against your face. You forced yourself not to cringe as she leaned down, ruffling the dolls in an attempt to see if any of them was you, which brought her bust fully down upon your face. However, this did help to shield you as she never poked or examined you too hard, and after a moment, walked away, leaving you gasping in relief.

Then customers started to come close to you, and you went still again, now looking up at the sign saying what product you were.

What are you?

You have the following choices:

1. An adult women's sex toy

*Noteb*
2. A baby doll with all of the accessories

3. A nursing doll, basically a breast pump

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/2763128-Toy-Store