*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tiny Convict.
  2. What's your situation!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/2615726-Tiny-Convict
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166956
You're mistaken for a baby due to your stunted growth. No magic or shrink rays here!
This choice: Tiny Convict.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tiny Convict.

    by: Mc Writer
Your name is... actually your name doesn't really matter. What does matter, however, is the fact that you're just like any other kid in most ways. Decently handsome, decent grades, the works. What is different, however, is your size. You never grew up past your size as an infant, leaving you to stand at a miniature 30 inches tall. Your facial features even stayed baby-like. You had been teased for your size, and you could've really done better in gym class.

You had tried applying for a couple of courses in the medical field, but just as you were about to be accepted, tragedy struck. Your family died in a car crash while you were cramming at home for exams and just like that, a car crash because of some drunk driver.

You became homeless, considering you were of legal age, and you had to stop applying for the universities because you couldn't make the money which made you have to turn to a life of crime to live on by. You learned how to use your size to advantage; you could hide in a store past hours and hide anywhere if anyone were to find out something was stolen. Sometimes you even got to hide in a women's changing rooms and one time you got a peek on a woman changing because she couldn't see you under the bench.

You decided to both commit crimes, and also be a perv.

You were currently in a jewelry store after hours, with a couple of expensive jewelry in your pocket ready to sell on the black market. Unfortunately, someone came in early to check on the stock, and you knew you had to book it, you snuck out through the entrance, being sure not to make a noise while the employee checked the stock. You heard the employee yell out in shock, and you knew your crime had been caught. Thankfully, the store opened relatively late to the other stores, meaning everything else would currently be open at the moment.

You look around, before running to the...

A: Toy store to disguise yourself as a bunch of baby dolls in a crate.
B: Women's clothing store, pervy thoughts combining with your adrenaline.
C: Group of kids, probably a kindergarten class on a school trip (Replace one of their baby dolls)
D: In the playground, possibly hide on one of the kids because you're somewhat of a pedophile.
E: Somewhere Else (Others)

You have the following choices:

1. Toy Store!

2. Womens Clothing Store!

3. Class Trip!

4. Playground!

5. Others

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mc Writer (UN: chaosjeff1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/2615726-Tiny-Convict