*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Another day at class
  2. The World
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167726-The-Loser/cid/2568132-Another-day-at-class
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2167726
In a world where humiliation is everything, one girl takes the cake for being humiliated.
This choice: Roya!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Another day at class

    by: Unknown
"Oooh! Ow! Ah!" Roya squealed at each smack to her ass. She laid across Beth and Haley's laps while they sat on her desk and spanked her. Her skirt had been flipped up and her panties put in a bra connection wedgie, her "class uniform" as Beth called it. The rest of the class laughed without fear of punishment. Roya lost control of them from her first day.

*Smack* *Smack*

"... And right when I finished putting my mom's into their jock lock wedgies, my wimp sister Kayla came home complaining about bullies. So I decided to toughen her up." Sandra stood in front of her desk, giving a lengthy excuse for why she didn't do her homework. Like she did every day before that. A spoiled rich girl, she practically ran the school due to her families donations, no one ever punished her. She was a busty blonde with a perfect round ass and pretty face who was never seen without her biggest fan Haley following her around.

*Smack* *Smack* *Smack*

"Oooh..."

"I gave her a spanking while I watched TV and it really made my wrist sore." Sandra rubbed her arm but the smile on her face proved she was lying, as usual. "I couldn't write my assignment like that! Luckily Kayla volunteered to do the writing for me, but the clumsy dork lost it this morning and I couldn't find it. So I made her kiss my ass as an apology."

*Smack* *Smack* *Smack* *Smack* *Smack*

"Aaah!"

"And that's why I couldn't finish my homework. You don't mind do you teach?" Sandra smiled innocently. Beth and Haley giggled as they kept spanking Roya without mercy. Roya sniffled and shook her head. "N-no, that's okay."

Sandra patted her head. "Thanks I knew you'd understand. Let's go girls!" Haley and Beth promptly rolled Roya off their laps and went to take their seats with Sandra while the rest of the class laughed. Another typical start to Roya's English class. At least she could make herself decent now. "Oh, and teach? Those panties look really cute, you should show them off more often."

Or not... Roya knew better than to think that wasn't a command. She removed her skirt and put it away while the class snickered. "O-okay, class. Today we're going to learn about the works of Shakespeare." She groaned when she saw a girl raise her hand. "Yes Gabby?"

"Why don't you pick up where you left off yesterday? You're an expert on Nerdology." Gabby asked innocently. "Nerdology" being code for "talk about how much of a nerd you are or else."

"Yeah, do it!"

"We're really interested in that!"

"Or we can talk about why my homework's late."

Roya gulped. "T-today we're going to discuss Nerdology." The class let out a cheer and laughter at her statement. She felt pathetic for giving in so easily but she knew better than to defy her class. They'd shown her the consequences of defiance before. "Are there any questions to get us started?"

Haley raised her hand. "Can you tell us about your high school days?" Roya sighed. The classes favorite topic. She had no shortage of embarrassing stories from her years as a student. But she smiled like they taught her and obeyed. "Excellent question Haley. When I was a girl like I was too much of a nerd to make friends and wasted my time studying when I could've been having fun."

"Wow teach, you must've been a huge dork!"

"You're right Sandra, I was." "And I am." Roya kept smiling. "One day I was studying in the library when the soccer team came in needing a water girl. So they dragged me out by my panties. Being as wimpy as I am now I begged them to stop. But they dragged my off and put me to work. I was their water girl for the rest of my High School years. I never missed a day because I was too scared about what they'd do to me."

Everyone started laughing again. Roya knew what she'd been taught to do when the class laughed. "Now girls, what did I tell you about laughing at me?"

"Never laugh without reinforcing how much of a loser you are." The class all recited with evil grins. "Dork!" "You didn't every try to resist you loser!" "What a nerd!" Another happy day of teaching. If Roya didn't teach them English soon she was going to get in trouble with the principle. Especially with the school's annual play coming up. Sandra almost seemed to read her mind. "Hey teach! Why don't we make this year's play about your High School years? You could even be the star!"

Roya gulped. "I don't know..." The class cheered in agreement with Sandra. "I'll be the soccer captain!" "I'll play the teacher!" "I'll play your crush!" Roya groaned. Her luck had to bottom out sometime.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
BimboFuta has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167726-The-Loser/cid/2568132-Another-day-at-class