*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2732320-Install-some-funcautionary-triggers-in-Blake
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168279
During his first year at Beacon Jaune learned hypnosis. Now he's gonna use it for mischief
This choice: Install some fun/cautionary triggers in Blake  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Install some fun/cautionary triggers in Blake

    by: Mindcollector
"Alright Blake. Just stay calm and listen to the music. Don't you like it? Isn't it comforting?" Jaune inquired. Blake sleepily nodded in reply.

"And it's catchy too, isn't it? You can easily hum it to yourself can't you?"

Blake smiled slightly, as she began to quietly hum along to the tune.

"What you'll find, Blake, is that if you ever feel uncomfortable, especially around me, you'll begin humming this tune. As you hum you'll find yourself dropping back into this trance. Once that feeling of uncomfortably is completely dissolved by this song, you'll come back to your previous state, in a much more agreeable and calm mindset, understood?"

Blake nodded again, still calmly humming the tune to herself.

"Now, if anyone picks up on you acting this way, you'll mention the song and how calm it makes you feel. I'll send you the MP3 for it. You'll then send it to them if they want it. Also, every night before bed you're going to take some earbuds and put them in, and listen to this song." he ordered.

Blake smiled wider as she hummed louder, falling more and more with the song as Jaune continued to praise it, and link it to this good feeling in her mind.

"Now, for a few... more interesting things. Blake, if you ever hear music that is more up-beat and peppy you'll find yourself becoming more carefree. You'll let the music flow through you. If you're in public you'll find an urge rise in you making it irresistible to sit still. You'll begin wiggling and tapping your foot, humming along. However if you're alone, or if you're just with me, you'll feel this urge even more strongly. You'll want to get up and dance like nobody is watching, and you'll dance in perfect tune to whatever is being played. That is; if your mind associates the music with belly dancers, you'll belly dance. If it's more like party music, you'll bounce around freely like a drunk girl at a party. So on and so forth." he added.

"Mmmh..." Blake seemingly agreed.

"Next, if you someone clicking a pen. Just click click. You'll slowly find yourself becoming more and more submissive. Each click makes you more obedient and willing to obey. It makes you less and less willing to speak your mind. Until a point when you're just a meek, shy little girl. You'll stay this way for the next few hours. However if I am the one clicking the pen, you'll devolve into nothing more than a humble, obedient servant willing to do whatever I wish until I say otherwise. Understood?" he added.

Blake nodded again.

With this set Jaune...

You have the following choices:

1. Woke her to test these new triggers

*Noteb*
2. Added a few more triggers or commands

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mindcollector (UN: mindcollector at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2732320-Install-some-funcautionary-triggers-in-Blake