*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2567197-Got-distracted-when-someone-else-approached-RC
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168408
Ash Ketchum of Pokemon finds a Hypno's pendant on the ground and uses it for mischief!
This choice: Got distracted when someone else approached (RC on who)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Got distracted when someone else approached (RC...

    by: Crocodile
"Ash, there you are!" Ash heard Misty's voice from behind him. Turning around, he saw Misty, Serena and Mimey running toward him. Panicking, he quickly reached into his pocket and grabbed the pendant before running toward them, hoping they wouldn't see the half-naked Delia.

"Ash, something awful's happened! Your mother's missing and I...I...I..." Serena began before she and Misty fell under the sway of the pendant. Mimey also seemed to fall under its spell, as the Mime Pokémon's eyes dulled just like the girls'. Turning back around, Ash saw that Delia had fallen under as well, her naked breasts gently lifting up and down with each breath.

"Okay, that settles that problem...now what to do?" Ash pondered. He eventually decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. Reader's Choice 1

2. Reader's Choice 2

3. Reader's Choice 3

*Noteb*
4. Reader's Choice 4

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Crocodile (UN: crocodile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2567197-Got-distracted-when-someone-else-approached-RC