*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261843-Heroes-Getting-Harems
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2261843
Big hearts need a lot of girls to love.

Big hearts need a lot of girls to love.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Okay, so this story is quite simple, through currently unspecified means a male hero finds himself with a harem of beautiful women.

Now this can be done through scientific means, magical means, hypnosis, which would likely involve some level of enslavement or you can just the way polyamorous relationships actually work, where all parties agree.

There is an important distinction for means other than natural polyamory, as obviously using hypnosis, magic or science to effectively turn women into sex slaves is not exactly a heroic one. As such it needs to be classified under one of the below categories.

Deliberate: If the means through which the hero has created/ expanded their harem is something they have/are deliberately doing with knowledge of what has been done, the the story is likely to present the 'hero' as an anti-hero at best, they could still be doing heroic deeds, but they will still be a somewhat shady, even predatory character.

Accidental: Perhaps it is something accidental, perhaps, say, an accident in potions class causes Harry Potter to accidentally draw in girls and cause them to become obsessed with him, or Peter Parker ends up emitting pheromones.. If this is the kind of story you are writing, then the hero can still be presented as a traditionally heroic character, perhaps even trying to fix it, though he should probably be feeling some guilt over what he has accidentally done.

Incidental: If it is incidental then the hero has not actually done anything to cause this; maybe someone else did it to to them, an ill thought out prank, a distraction or something else, maybe the hero interrupted an attempt by a villain to bind a group of women to himself but the in process they ended up bound to him instead, maybe the hero finds some cursed item that causes it, maybe even the girls themselves choose to bind themselves to the hero for one reason or another. In these stories the heroes can still be portrayed as heroic as ever.

Now a key rule is that the protagonist mus be a hero, even if they are pushed into darker territories by their harem building (if deliberate), this includes classic heroes, like Harry Potter or Jon Snow, superheroes like Batman, Spider Man or Iron Man (seriously, Tony's a self admitted playboy, why doesn't he have more harem stories?) or even anti heroes like Punisher and Red Hood, if they're trying to save the world or enforce the law, they have a place here.

For characters who change sides throughout the run, like say Zuko, who is a villain at first before becoming a hero, or Injustice Superman, who obviously goes bad at the start of the game, the story has to be set when they are heroic characters.

Now there are a few important rules things that must occur in the stories.

All parties mus be aware of each other: there's a difference between polyamory and infidelity, a subtle one yes, but the difference is that in a polyamorous relationship all participants are aware of each other's participation in the relationship and consenting to it. While if magic/science/hypnotism gets involved it muddies the consent issue, all members of the harem should be aware, or at least made aware shortly after wards, of every other member of the Harem.

Putting labels on things: Again there's a difference between a Harem and some guy sleeping around a lot with his female friends, the stories should have the hero referencing the girls as his girlfriends, or even wives if you go that far.

After that is the cans, no, not the breasts, the things that can happen in the stories.

Bisexuality and lesbianism: Thing is, a normal human can only handle so much sex at once, so feel free to have the girls of the harem having sex with each other.

Romance: It is one of the genres on this, if it's regular polyamory then obviously there should be romance between the members of the relationship, but even if there's magic/science or hypnotism involved, as long as it is accidental or incidental the protagonist can be presented as romantic with his harem, while either way the women could easily be shown to have romantic feelings for one and other.

Body Modification: Whether deliberate on the part of the protagonist, feel free to include some form of change to the girls bodies, this can be traditional things (such as breast expansion, butt expansion, belly expansion, weight gain and so on) or something more extreme (such as say multibreast or anthro animal TF)

Personality modification: If you're going the Hypnotic, scientific or magical route, the possibility of altering the personalities of the girls is a very real option, for example Bimbofication or Stepfordization.

Variety: While some people may have one specific fetish, others, sch as yours truly, have many different ones, so don't feel the need to decide, say that your hero's getting an all bimbo harem, an all fat girl harem, etc, feel free to mix in different fetishes, for example if your hero's Harry Potter perhaps the Harem includes Hermione as a multibreasted cat girl, Ginny as a plump housewife and Luna as a busty bimbo.

Crossovers: If you are going for a bigger harem feel free to step outside your chosen show's canon, and don't limit yourself to a single genre, if you want Danny Phantom to end up in Westeros, or Harry Potter having sex with the ladies of the Justice League, go ahead. If it is within you characters capabilities (say if they have reality warping powers) perhaps they could even jump realities to build their harem.

Celebrities: As with the above perhaps instead of going to some other show, they head to Hollywood and 'recruit' some new girls.

Original Characters: Either you can craft an original hero to write a harem story about. Or you can craft OC girls to add to the harem, if said OCs are based on you and those around you... who are we to know.

AU: Mostly for the below can't rules but if you want to do crossovers without dimension hopping, or something else, feel free to make it an AU story, beyond the obvious canon divergence.

Lesbian Protagonists: maybe you want to have an all girl harem for a lesbian version of heroines such as Supergirl or Scarlet Witch

Now that's pretty much it for the cans, but there is still the Can'ts, stuff we will not tolerate.

Death: Aside from villains no killing people.

Breaking the Harem: While, assuming the women are in a position to do so, some can leave, the hero must, once he starts accumulating girlfriends, have at least 2 girlfriends at all times.

Toilet stuff: No, just No.

Underage harem members: no need to resort to pedophilia, people age, just make sure all participants are 18 or older. As mentioned above, if you want particular events to happen that should've happened when the were younger, want other characters who died before the first character reached 18 or want a setting they wouldn't be at as adults, just stray into AU territory.

Now finally, we have the template for the story. Like my previous interactive, the Female Immobility Archive (https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259096-Female-Immobility...) once you choose a franchise we are not going with selecting characters. Instead once you have stated the franchise, from which your protagonist is hailing from, you then start setting up the stories using the following template.

Title: Short sentence, less than 80 characters, to be placed in the options
Protagonist: The hero around whom the Harem forms
Harem Type: Either Natural (polyamory), Hypnotism, Science, Magic
Protagonist involvement: Deliberate, Accidental, Incidental. (Natural polyamory is classified as incidenal)
AU: If needed
Summary: To describe the basic plot of the story, or at least the setup.

Below is the template without descriptions

Title:
Protagonist:
Harem Type:
Protagonist involvement:
AU:
Summary:

Now what're you waiting for, let's get started.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261843-Heroes-Getting-Harems