*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170031-Trait-Theft-Vol-I/cid/2566896-Storm-off-and-go-off-by-yourself
Rated: E · Interactive · Supernatural · #2170031
Someone is given the power to steal or swap traits from whomever they want to.
This choice: Storm off and go off by yourself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Storm off and go off by yourself

    by: Unknown
"Well, SCREW YOU LAZY SLAGS!," Megan shouted as she gave the finger to both of her friends.

Kelly just rolled over, smothering her ears inside of her pillows. "Shh... We just had a hectic night, OK...Just let us sleep..."

Megan growled as she knew nothing she did would persuade them to get out of bed. She angrily grabbed her leather jacket from a coat hanger and her boots and trudged out of their shared home, slamming the door behind her. She quietly sulked as she strolled around the streets by the house- the ONE time something AMAZING happened to her, no one wanted to hear about it.

"Oh well, their loss!" She pulled herself together, smoothing out her jacket and combing a petite hand with black nail polish through her messy fauxhawk. "I guess I'll just have fun without them. What did that dude say again? I can steal traits or some crap like that. Now, where shall I start," she giggled to herself, rubbing her hands together maniacally.

It was late morning so she had an abundance of victims to experiment on. Megan saw a young couple sitting beside each other on a bench, practically drooling as they shared a lustful gaze. The woman had tan skin and long, black hair with a gorgeous face and bright hazel eyes. She had about average height, only a few inches than Megan herself but she owned a large set of mammaries which certainly made her look appealing, even to Megan herself.

The man on the other hand had pale-ish Caucasian skin. He was about 6'1" and looked kinda like a rugged movie star, owning shaggy blonde hair and beard with pale blue eyes. He had a large physique, honed by countless hours in the gym, that made him dwarf his partner. They both looked like they were about to get it on right there, their young hormones causing their libidos to skyrocket.

"Alright," Megan said, "...Now how does this work?"

You have the following choices:

1. She steals traits from the couple

*Noteb*
2. She swaps the couple around

*Noteb*
3. She includes someone else in the swaps

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170031-Trait-Theft-Vol-I/cid/2566896-Storm-off-and-go-off-by-yourself