*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No.2: New beginnings
  2. The Start...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170031-Trait-Theft-Vol-I/cid/2553135-No2-New-beginnings
Rated: E · Interactive · Supernatural · #2170031
Someone is given the power to steal or swap traits from whomever they want to.
This choice: New Beginnings  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

No.2: New beginnings

    by: Unknown
"MEGAN BRANSON!" A groggy looking young woman groaned in the darkness, not even bothering to reply. "MEGAN BRANSON!!!"

"Ugh, stop FREAKING screaming in my BLOODY ears!!! I heard you the first time, you retard...," she spat, still recovering from a brutal hangover she'd gotten from a late night booze binge with her band mates. "...And why've you woken me up? I've got the worst headache..."

The hooded figure seemed to perk up at this as he said,"WELL, I CAN FIX THAT IN NO TIME!" They muttered something in a strange language and twirled their hands dramatically. What felt like a dagger lodged in Megan's skull, dissipated until the pain disappeared completely. "Woah! Thank you...erm...Creepy Cloak Guy?," she said, only noticing the man in the darkness now. "MY NAME'S ACTUALLY GAWAIN SEB... YOU KNOW WHAT- IT DOES'NT EVEN MATTER. YOUVE BEEN CHOSEN...blah,blah,blah...TRAIT THIEF...blah,blah,blah...GOOD LUCK!"

"What! You're gonna do all this to me and not even tell me- WAAUUGGHH!" She was stopped mid-sentence by a tornado whisking her upwards into the air. The hooded figure followed her ascent then sighed and snapped their bony fingers, conjuring up a yellow beach chair and a cocktail drink. He slipped into the beach chair muttering,"I DONT GET PAID ENOUGH FOR THIS..." while sipping his cocktail.

"HUH!" Megan screamed as she bolted up in her bed. "UGGHH..." moaned her best friend and bandmate Kelly Wong. "I thought that when I invited you guys to live with me, things would be a LOT less CRAZY..." said her co-best friend and bandmate Lindsay Garrett. "GUYS! I just had,THE WEIRDEST dream, like EVER!" Megan yelled enthusiastically as she tried to roll Kelly out of her bed. "Five more minutes..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170031-Trait-Theft-Vol-I/cid/2553135-No2-New-beginnings