*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170031-Trait-Theft-Vol-I/cid/2619814-Experiment-on-family
Rated: E · Interactive · Supernatural · #2170031
Someone is given the power to steal or swap traits from whomever they want to.
This choice: Experiment on family  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Experiment on family

    by: Saracen1187
Thinking he'd just had a tripped-out dream, Dannny set about debunking the weird man's claim that he now had the power to steal people's traits. And the nearest people he could test his new power on were his family of course. He made his way downstairs, seeing his mom in the living room watching a soap opera or something on TV. He rolled his eyes and then stood in the kitchen doorway, seeing his 'unique' older sister Megan getting something to eat from the fridge.

Right, let's rubbish this claim. Danny thought to himself, focusing on his sister first. Have mom's boobs. He chuckled. Then suddenly he felt a strange build up or energy inside of him and he watched his sister's favorite punk band t-shirt inflating with a much larger pair of breasts. SHIT!! Danny thought, his mind going wild and his eyes widening in shock.

Glancing over to his mother, he saw her reduced chest and he couldn't believe it. He'd actually given his mom and sister each other's tits. And he had to admit, his sister looked better with their mom's D-cups on her chest, given her punk style. Danny felt his cock hardening in his pants as his sister walked around the kitchen, his new boobs jiggling with each step. It occurred to him that he must have swapped their bras too, otherwise no way would Megan's have fit her new bust.

"It's fucking real!" Danny puffed out his cheeks in disbelief, then a smirk appeared on his face as he turned back to his mom sat on the couch. Since nobody but him seemed to notice the swaps he made, he figured he might as well have some more fun with his family.

His mind was racing with all kinds of kinky possibilities.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170031-Trait-Theft-Vol-I/cid/2619814-Experiment-on-family