*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170031-Trait-Theft-Vol-I/cid/2814568-He-keeps-swapping-his-mom-and-sister
Rated: E · Interactive · Supernatural · #2170031
Someone is given the power to steal or swap traits from whomever they want to.
This choice: He keeps swapping his mom and sister.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

He keeps swapping his mom and sister.

    by: Thomas Johnson
"Wow, those look really good on Megs" Danny thought to himself. She was cute in her own punk-rock type of way, but she didn't really possess any features that set her apart from the pack. She always hug out with weird older people, who usually smelt like hell, but were always nice to him so he didn't mind them too much. He loved his sister, and even though they'd often butt heads, he felt that she deserved some upgrades. Danny wanted to gift his sister something else, just to further understand the capacity of his power.

He pondered this idea while sitting at the dinner table, watching his sister jiggle around the kitchen as she made her breakfast with her new tits. Suddenly, the idea came to him! His mom's ass! It was the perfect compliment to Megs' new tits. They stood out on his mom, and she was no where near as skinny as Megs, so he was eager to see how it'd all look.

Megs was wearing a pair of tight leggings that she normally wore, which made her legs look like stick figure legs. Danny stared as his sister's flat ass as she stood at the counter while preparing some oatmeal."Have mom's ass" he thought to himself, focused on his sister's rear end. He then felt the same strange energy build-up he had before his made the previous swap, and then it happened.

His sister's rear end inflated quickly, straining the material of the leggings that she was wearing. Her ass cheeks now protruded from her backside, and looked almost otherworldly. Megs' remained fairly skinny, but now it seemed like a majority of her weight now resided in her ass and tits. It seemed to Danny that each cheek would move at a time when she walked, shifting up and down as she moved throughout the kitchen. "Jesus Christ" Danny said to himself, "Mom's ass was bigger than I thought!". His mother's assets were always apparent in every outfit she wore, but he had no idea the capacity they truly held.

It was an an odd sight to see. His sister, who was usually considered the "ugly duckling" of the family, now had the body of a swimsuit model. Just looking at his new and improved sister gave him a stiff hard-on, which his sneakily covered at the table.


Afterwards:

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She doesn't notice the change

*Noteb*
2. She notices

*Noteb*
3. Danny swaps them back

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thomas Johnson (UN: thetallestboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170031-Trait-Theft-Vol-I/cid/2814568-He-keeps-swapping-his-mom-and-sister