*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170031-Trait-Theft-Vol-I/cid/2632842-Into-Dr-Browns-laboratory
Rated: E · Interactive · Supernatural · #2170031
Someone is given the power to steal or swap traits from whomever they want to.
This choice: YES!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Into Dr Brown’s laboratory...

    by: Unknown
Deep within the bowels of a secret laboratory sat the notoriously hyperactive scientist, Dr Ronald Brown, working tirelessly on a new contraption. He believed was on the verge of making an incredible discovery. He had discovered a way to harness molecular structures so that they can be manipulated. In short, he’d developed a hand held device that could literally change the fabric of reality.

This device would be able to take any set of cells and alter them, reassembling them in any number of given ways. For instance, in one of the experiments conducted by Dr. Brown he was able to take the head of a dog and swap it for the head of a cat. This lasted for a few hours, but since then Dr. Brown was able to make some adjustments so that the effects lasted longer.

Brown was just about to test the new buttons on his device when the door to his laboratory was shoved open and two men in black suits and black sun glasses entered. "Good morning, Dr Brown," the man with the scar on his face said.
Brown spun around, shocked that anyone was able to enter this section of the science building and that this man knew his name.

"How in the hell did you get in here," Brown shouted."That is not important Doctor, what is important is the device you have been working on." Said the man with dirty blonde hair who was standing next to the scar faced man. "We are here to relieve you of your device, it seems that you are reluctant to test it on humans. Our company doesn't have the high ethical standards that you do." Then the man finished his statement and then reached into his suit jacket and produced a gun, and pointed it at the Doctor.

"You fools, this is an untested piece of scientific fiction." Brown stated. "The damage a molecular remodifier could cause if it was unleashed onto the world would be extremely dangerous." The blonde haired man walked over to the doctor and bashed the gun he was holding into the doctor's face and then kicked him in the stomach.

Dr. Brown crashed to the floor in a heap. "My company doesn't give a damn about your silly warnings and neither do I." The blonde headed man bent down and picked up the device that had fallen when the doctor was assaulted. He put it in his pocket and the two man headed toward the exit.

"No" Dr. Brown screamed, "You have no idea of what that device can really do, No!! Then the world went black for Brown.

You have the following choices:

1. Brown is knocked out cold

*Noteb*
2. The heavies steal the contraption

*Noteb*
3. Brown stirs a while later

*Noteb*
4. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170031-Trait-Theft-Vol-I/cid/2632842-Into-Dr-Browns-laboratory