*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170522-Poke-School-Shrink-High/cid/2558008-In-the-Prescence-of-the-Tomboy-Mermaid-Herself
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #2170522
Its time for pokemon high school, but something strange happens to you, you shrunk.
This choice: Misty  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

In the Prescence of the Tomboy Mermaid Herself

    by: CMwrite
You watch from the distant as a massive girl with orange hair in a swimsuit is walking towards your direction. Even though you never talk to her, you knew she is the best swimmer of the school, Misty. Unfortantly, you also know she is also know to hate bugs. Which means she easily the most dangerous girl to try to get the attention of.

Sadly, you need someone's help and right now she is the closest person that you can get near. Provided you don't get crush first as Misty is walking closer and closer.

Each step she took made the ground shake, making it difficult for you to even get out of Misty's path. Soon enough, the blissfully unaware swimmer contines to walk as she is now right on top of you. You look up and the sole of her feet hovering high above you before slowly descending. You close your eyes as Misty...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Missed you

*Noteb*
2. Stomps you flat

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CMwrite (UN: cmwrite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CMwrite has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170522-Poke-School-Shrink-High/cid/2558008-In-the-Prescence-of-the-Tomboy-Mermaid-Herself