*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Fledgling Model
  2. Phoebe Durant
  3. Introducing the Five
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/2559347-The-Fledgling-Model
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2171124
Five ladies getting large and gaining weight in a cramped townhouse.
This choice: Her modeling career was starting to take off.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Fledgling Model

    by: Elusive Wordsmith
Phoebe hadn’t been modeling for long but already she was starting to feel like a professional.

She hadn’t originally intended to be a model. Like many things in life she had stumbled ass-backwards (perky little ass backwards) into what had become a lucrative gig.

It started back in high school when Phoebe and her twin Reagan had been told they were rather photogenic by an off duty talent scout. Reagan had blown the offer off but Phoebe had wound up at the agency’s audition time unexpectedly. She had mistaken the scout’s card for a plumber’s office when asked to run an errand.

Phoebe had no clue what she was doing when first auditioning to be a model but her natural good looks and killer bod had taken her far. Mind you, as a diamond in the rough it had taken a whole lot of polishing to make Phoebe into a viable model.

Her pay packet came from each shoot, so Phoebe started part time as was encouraged to continue with university as she got her feet wet. The girl needed acting classes to help improve her expressions. Otherwise her starting looks were spunky and a weird half-sultry half-sleepy look whenever she was asked to be sexy.

The fledgling model was starting to get some more acclaim now that she had joined an agency called Premantis. It took a month’s worth of corrections to get Phoebe to remember that the ‘s’ was silent.

Whenever Phoebe was on a shoot she had a lot of fun. A team did her hair and makeup and a gofer got her mineral water whenever she was thirsty. As she learned the lingo of the biz she was told that the gofer had nothing to do with rodents. She got to try on new clothes, playing dress up being one of Phoebe’s favorites as a kid, such as when she and Reagan were in matching outfits.

Her managers were Clive Tiemens and Fiore Leoni, both were responsible for setting up the photo shoots and selecting the right model for the job.Clive’s head was mainly on the business and photography while Fiore got to know the models personally.

It was right before the shoot’s briefing that Phoebe was pulled aside for an important conversation. She didn’t realize it at the time but her modeling career was about to change drastically.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elusive Wordsmith (UN: raccoon6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/2559347-The-Fledgling-Model