*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/2575365-Lounge-Living
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2171124
Five ladies getting large and gaining weight in a cramped townhouse.
This choice: Joggers, a day of relaxing ahead  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Lounge Living

    by: Elusive Wordsmith
It was Friday and Friday was Phoebe's cheat day. She had no scheduled classes and no shoots so Friday was like an extra day tacked onto the weekend for her. Phoebe hadn't made any major plans so she changed into something more comfortable: a pair of grey joggers and a coral print zip up hoodie. The weather was turning a tad chilly so Phoebe wanted to stay warm.

Although Phoebe was oblivious to the routine that had graced some pudge around her middle, how she lived on her days was very telling as to how she became lazy and spoilt.

The grey joggers were once meant to be athletic wear, gotten at discount after an early photo shoot for sportswear and Phoebe had loved how it made her bubbly rear pop out just right. She'd gone jogging with Uma a few times but couldn't keep up with the ex-athlete's pace so her sweats were downgraded to spud wear.

Just as soon as Phoebe had gotten dressed she was out of her clothes again as she made her way downstairs. Her big sister Audrey emerged from a steamy bathroom, half dried in her moist morning clothes trying to deal with her unruly hair. "Oh, Phoebe," Audrey squinted without her glasses. "I've left a bubble bath if you want. Better to use the water twice before it's wasted."

"Aw, thanks!" Phoebe relished the idea, unlike the other women of the house who would be more discouraged by sharing bathwater. Phoebe liked it when she dipped in a toe. Still warm and plenty sudsy. The bath oils and scented candle on the sink mixed an aroma of lavender and vanilla.

Phoebe stripped down, slender but soft around her juicy rear and budding tummy, flinging her clothes indiscriminately before she realized the door was half open. "Oops!" She had to force the door shut before she descended into the warm bath. Even for being twice used bathwater it was inviting. It needed a bit of a warm up, so Phoebe added some water which also frothed up a second round of bubbles, which was her favorite part. Toes wiggling like an eager kid, Phoebe spent most of the time playing with the bubbles then actually washing. The bath oils did a wonder for her skin and any aching muscles she might have had from sleeping in a rough position.

After spending far too long in the bath Phoebe finally got up, a little pruney but no worse for wear. She found a towel to cover her and began to redo her hair with the hair dryer before there was a knock on the door.

"Phoebe?" came the muffled voice of her cousin, Ixchel.

Unabashed from her lack of modesty, Phoebe opened the door. "Hi! What's up?"

Ixchel tried to avert her gaze. While Phoebe had covered her chest with the towel the angle of the cloth was leaving her bum scandalously short. "U-um, Audrey asked me to help with laundry, and she said you had been wearing this so..." Ixchel returned Phoebe's clothes, which she had accidentally crammed out the door with Audrey's laundry after undressing for her bath.

"Thank you!!" Phoebe cradled the freshly laundered joggers to her face. Just out of the dryer, nice and cozy. The action caused Phoebe's towel to become undone so Ixchel hurriedly left Phoebe the rest of her clothes and shut the door, dark skin turning crimson about her round face.

Toasty dried clothes where the best! Phoebe crooned as she got dressed for the second time that day, feeling the warmth transfer across her body. She left the bathroom with an extra perk in her step, making her way down to the kitchenette.

"Hey sis," Audrey said, "breakfast is ready."

"Score!" Phoebe marveled. "Chocolate chip pancakes! And those little weenie sausages. Those are like my favorites."

Her twin Reagan scoffed at the breakfast nook. "Gawd, you're like a seven year old."

"Hush," Audrey said. "At least someone appreciates my cooking."

Phoebe was given a stack of three pancakes and four sausages. Reagan and Uma, who had also sat at the breakfast nook, had half eaten plates. Truthfully, the pancakes were nothing to write home about. Only the chocolate chips made them salvageable, the pancakes were half burnt yet undone in the center. Phoebe was the only one to look past these flaws, either because she was hungry or had no account for taste.

She took a forkful. "Yummy!" She added butter and syrup, almost staining her recently washed clothes.

Uma took another bite of her pancakes, staring off into space as she chewed with her mouth open. "Yeah, I can't finish these. Sorry Audrey, maybe don't let them cook so long next time."

"Let's see you make the pancakes, Uma."

"I'm not having pancakes two days in a row," Uma tilted her plate Phoebe's direction. "Here, you can finish the rest of mine."

"Awesome!" Phoebe said.

"Yeah," Reagan also unloaded some food, "I can't stand these mealy sausages."

Three more sausages were added to Phoebe's plate. She ate it all with gusto. Honestly, the other girls didn't know what they were missing. Phoebe enjoyed a good breakfast with Audrey as the other two vacated the kitchenette. By the time the toasty feeling had left her clothes Phoebe had the warmth of a full tummy as she went to the living room to stretch out on the couch with her last few weenie sausages.

It was such cushy living that had caused Phoebe to gain a bit of weight, although she had brushed it off. She'd had her caloric intake for the day at breakfast yet the day was barely half over.

What else did Phoebe do on her extra long weekend?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elusive Wordsmith (UN: raccoon6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/2575365-Lounge-Living