*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/3373399-A-question-of-approach
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2171124
Five ladies getting large and gaining weight in a cramped townhouse.
This choice: Reagan resumes Project Double-Uma—Uma's staying on that chunky train!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #19

A question of approach

    by: hoodiesd
"Rae, me and Phoebe are heading out! Are you sure you don't wanna come?"

Reagan was spread out on the couch, watching some bullcrap on Netflix. "I'm sure."

"Are you sure you're sure?"

"I'm sure I'm sure."

"Are you suuuure you're sure?"

"Yes! I'm sure! Stop bugging me, leave me alone!"



"WHOOO! Feel this, Reagan!"

Uma stuck her bicep in Reagan's face, blocking her view of the TV. She groaned. "Why would I feel your arm?"

"Just feel it."

She groaned again, sticking her hand out and grabbing Uma's soft upper arm. She was unimpressed. "...What am I feeling here, exactly?"

Uma scoffed. "You don't feel that?"

"No, I don't feel it."

"You don't feel that NEW muscle definition?"

Reagan tilted her head and sighed, giving her arm another squeeze. "Uma, I don't have anything to compare this to. I have literally never felt your arm before."

"Oh. Right."



"Uma!!"

She called down from upstairs. "Yes, Reagan, my favorite roommate?"

"Why is the couch turned around?" Reagan had indeed walked into the living room, ready to veg out in front of the TV as usual, but quickly discovered that the couch was now facing the wall for some fuckin' reason. There was only one person in this house that could have done this.

"Oh! Sorry!" Uma jogged down the stairs, nice and sweaty. "I've been trying some at-home workouts today. Been moving furniture, running in place… I turned the couch around and then got distracted. It's time for my vitamins, you know."

"Just… turn it back around. So I can sit down."

Uma squatted down to grab one of the sides of the sofa. "You know, it wouldn't hurt to stand up sometimes. Keep you from getting more doughy."

"Whatever."



"I brought leftoversssss!" Uma waltzed in after her usual shift at the Lone Star, spirits high. Gone were the days of the exhausted Uma collapsing onto the couch after work - nowadays she'd go upstairs and do pull-ups or something.

Reagan emerged from her room, too-tight grey sweatpants clinging to her budding shelf of a butt, and jiggled down the stairs. "Leftovers?! Aw, Uma, you shouldn't have."

Uma happily grinned. "Oh, but I did." She stuck her hand into the paper takeout bag and hauled out… four salads. "One for each of you!"

All the air left Reagan's body. "Oh, nice."

"Yep! I'm puttin' all of you girls on a diet, especially you!"

"Great."



A month ago, Reagan was beginning to forget why she was trying to get Uma fat to begin with. Now she remembered: when Uma's going to the gym, she's literally the most annoying bitch in the universe. In just a couple of weeks, Uma had managed to drop an honestly impressive 15 pounds - something she was CERTAIN to let you know at all times of the day. "You know, Reagan, I didn't drop 15 pounds just by sitting on my ass all day!" "Wow, look at this! My pants waist goes aaaaall the waaaay out here!" "I feel so light! So light!"

She also got judgy. It was no secret that Reagan had put on a pretty decent amount of weight recently, moreso than any of her roommates, making her a big target. She also had the misfortune of having an identical twin, one who was, in fact, Uma's gym buddy, so it was easy to make unflattering comparisons. Uma loved to tell Reagan stuff like "oh your sister is doing so good, blah blah blah, you're really looking pretty different these days!! blah blah blah." And she'd keep insulting her butt! Like, shut up! Her butt was hot! Thick girls are IN! Shut up!!!

It was time to resume the operation. Reagan had had enough of this bullshit. Uma had to get off the gym, gain that 15 pounds back, and then some. For good.

But how? Uma's workout was out of the house now, her diet was more strict, and she kept her fitness crap in her room, making it harder to screw with.

One of the ideas Reagan thought of was to enlist some help. But from who? Audrey was probably out of the question - she would never betray her good buddy like that. Phoebe was too good natured to plot against anyone. But Chel… Reagan had developed something of a rapport with her cousin, and she could tell that Uma's antics were bothering her, too. The two of them together could probably cook something up… if she agreed. Which she might not.

Another idea was to get at Uma's waistline though Phoebe. Phoebe was currently Uma's ticket to the gym, and if she was getting bigger, becoming a bad influence, maybe quitting working out altogether, it might rub off on Uma. Phoebe would never do something like that on purpose or even with convincing, but she was certainly a more accessible target than Uma and, uh, quite gullible. The concern here was that it might just end up being a waste of time. Reagan could end up only making Phoebe fat, which was not the goal here. Plus… she kinda liked having a bigger ass than her sister. She would never admit that, but it was true.

The third and most risky idea was going to Rachel, Reagan's drug dealer friend. When they were hanging out semi-recently, discussing Rachel's acquisition of certain horse tranquilizers, she mentioned that the shipment had also come with horse steroids and bovine growth hormones and she had no idea what to do with them. Reagan could take those substances and make a dirty little cocktail with them, then dose Uma up while she's asleep. But, this had a big chance of backfiring. Reagan really had no idea what giving a human an injection of drugs meant for multiple animals would do. Maybe it'd work perfectly for her purposes, but it could also make Uma even stronger! Or alternatively, it could make her sick, or even kill her. She didn't wanna kill her. She just wanted to make her less annoying. And more tubby.

Ultimately, which path will Reagan choose?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hoodiesd (UN: hoodiesd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/3373399-A-question-of-approach