*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A shady appearance
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171273-Shrunk-with-wild-Pokemon/cid/2560249-A-shady-appearance
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171273
You find yourself shrunken to a tiny size in the wilderness with wild Pokemon
This choice: A bush rustles nearby  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A shady appearance

    by: Unknown
Your teeth chattering, you slowly folded your arms and began rubbing for warmth, not sure of what you should have done.

Getting help seemed impossible right now, how could you even get any? You were impossibly tiny. The chance of someone passing by overnight was quite low.

But then, what could you do?

"Come on... think..." you murmured to yourself as you started walking in circles, trying to collect your thoughts.

You had to do something to at least survive throughout the night. You could have done a lot more to improve your situation when you were a lot less cold and able to think straight.

Your freshly awakened mind told you that the wise thing to do here was trying to remain awake for the night; you knew for sure this place housed many pokemon, and you couldn't be sure of what they'd have done if they found you...

As if on cue, a nearby bush began rustling, drawing your attention while also making you spring up in alert.

Slowly, you turned your head to the source of the noise, discovering a few bushes rustling indeed.

At first, you thought it was because of the damn wind that threatened to send you straight in a state of hypothermia.

But then, you realized that it wasn't the wind; on the other side of that bush, you noted with curiosity mixed to sheer terror, there was some sort of yellow light.

To avoid screaming, giving away your location to whatever - or whoever - was approaching as a result, you bit your tongue and sprinted in the opposite direction.

Hastily, like a child playing hide and seek, you dove right behind your now monolithic bag, your heart beating faster that normal and your brain racing.

Right then, the leaves of the bush parted ways as a figure finally came out. It was a pokemon.

You analyzed it carefully while trying to remember its name;

It was quadruped, had two big ears, red eyes, dark-furred body and, bizarrely, was covered in yellow rings, which emitted that yellow light that warned you of the pokemon's presence. You finally remembered the name of the Eeveelution.

It was an Umbreon. And it looked a lot less adorable and a lot more dangerous than its pre-evolution.

The dark-type stopped in its tracks as it noticed your bag, abandoned in the middle of the woods.

It could never have seen the real reason behind its loneliness in a patch of grass... or could it? Umbreon were dark-types, could they see through darkness as well? You struggled to remember, but couldn't really think straight while the ground shook so loudly as the Umbreon approached your bag, curious.

You peered from your hiding spot to see the gigantic Eeveelution getting dangerously close to your location, though it was headed for the opposite side of your bag.

Before you could think of anything smart that could have pulled you out of this mess, the Umbreon halted its walk right in front of your bag and neared its muzzle to it, beginning to sniff it curiously.

You choked back a sigh of relief as you kept staring at the beast from the other side of the monumental bag, the light emanating from its rings blinding you. It felt like staring at the sun in the middle of the night.

It could have easily eaten you if it spotted you, you reasoned. But if this Umbreon was innocuous, at least to you, it could also have helped you sort out this messed-up situation.

Said giant suddenly stood on its hind legs, while its fore-legs pushed against your bag.

You watched as the Umbreon dove its head inside the opening of the bag without spotting you.

Again, you felt the need to sigh. It hadn't noticed you.

Oddly, from this angulation and from the Umbreon's new position, you had a pretty view of its hind quarters, and you noticed, enlightened by the light of its rings, a thin, damp pink slit jumping out on the endless black fur.

You blushed furiously at the realization that this Umbreon was a girl.

As for the giantess, she seemed to have lost interest in your bag; you could tell by the way she pulled its head out of the opening, shook it several times before falling back on all fours, causing an immense earthquake to shake the ground beneath your feet while also making you fall down as well, though you landed on your rear end.

"Ow..." you murmured before noticing the immense wall that was your bag trembling beside you.

And you watched with horror as it began falling down, probably from the impact of Umbreon's paws on the ground, though you doubted it.

But it was no time to think about possibilities, you were about to be crushed!

"Ah!" you screamed in alert as you ran from the looming bag; you barely made it out from behind it as it fell down, causing yet another tremor that shook the ground beneath you.

"Phew!" you sighed in relief, before remembering what situation you were in.

Your lungs and heart freezing, you gingerly looked upwards; predictably, the Umbreon heard you screaming and was in alert as well.

She pointed her nose upwards and began sniffing the air, before looking back down at the ground. Ironically, it seemed to have taken a lot of interest in the patch of grass you were currently hiding in, though you were hidden by the towering, leafless green trees.

You watched as the giantess bent and started scanning the ground, searching for the source of that smell she picked up.

You gulped. If you weren't able to decide what to do earlier, this was the proper moment.

Now or never.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Supah_Franky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171273-Shrunk-with-wild-Pokemon/cid/2560249-A-shady-appearance