*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2561275-Applejack
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: Applejack  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Applejack

    by: darklordzx5
"Applejack! Your coming?"

"Uuhhweee!" The farm girl looked on her expectant girls, she smiles but shocks her heard. "Sorry girls, Ah had to stay here and get the rest of 'em." She motioned the rest of the orchard of apple trees. Twilight Sparkle nodded understanding.

"That's fine Applejack, but just remember to rest once a while." The farm girl nodded "Come girls."

The rest of the humane six said their farewell to the their own while AJ continue to work on picking up apples from the trees.

She was unaware that... she an unseen visitor.

You.

You were inside of a subship, not a submarine if that what you're thinking my dear reader, but a ship that has the ability to go through dimensions and parallel universes including the ability to shrink by reducing the atoms density of itself and the ones inside.

It was your proudest invention too.

You were microscopic for your had one goal, to get inside of her body...

... for study porpuse of course.

Normally, you would've prefered her pony counterpart for better insights in how pony magic work but you couldn't extrapolate where Equestria's dimension is. This was nearest thing you got.

You decide...

You have the following choices:

1. Get to her head

*Noteb*
2. Wait until she get tired.

*Noteb*
3. Wait when she is done working.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darklordzx5 (UN: firelordzx5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2561275-Applejack