*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Emma
  2. Entering the House
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2563474-Emma
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2171658
A haunted house has an expansive effect on uninvited guests...
This choice: Follow Emma...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Emma

    by: expandor
"Soooooo…" Emma exhaled as she looked around the darkness. "Who's gonna die first?"

Emma couldn't help but think this was a bad idea. She understood Katie's enthusiasm, and desire to find their missing friend, but Stacey really hadn't been gone for that long - and maybe the police were better suited to search the grounds of a creepy old murder house with fully lit candles and no phone signal where they would probably all be murdered? Either way, Emma was starting to wish she had objected to the "let's split up" plan. In movies, that was always a recipe for disaster.

"You there Freddy? Jason? Mrs. Voorhees?" Emma was mostly talking because she couldn't stand the silence. She was also a little terrified.

She shuddered and zipped up her jacket, batting aside a spider web as she headed deeper into the mansion. The candles were all around her, creating a dim light, but she was still using the flashlight from her phone in case they went out. She was also trying to find some clues to Stacey's whereabouts; fingerprints, footprints, dropped items, anything that might be useful. Searching every room in the house was an option, but Emma preferred to actually try and follow some leads, preferably before she was attacked by a witch or something...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 expandor (UN: skeletorio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2563474-Emma