*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2173117-High-School-of-Female-Muscle-Growth/cid/2569567-The-Beginning
by MossyA
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2173117
High School nerd Justin has made a muscle growth formula, watch as the chaos unfolds.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: MossyA
Justin was a nerd. But he was also a genius. Tired of being pushed around by both the girls and the boys at East Metropolis High, he developed a muscle and strength enhancer. Placing the enhancer in different sports drinks of various strengths and mixtures, Justin was about to try the formula out on himself, or perhaps others in his school. Only there were a couple of major problems he did not foresee.

The drink would work on boys, but only slightly, no more than a few good gym work outs even at the highest concentration. However, the boys then carry the potential for girls to gain the abilities of the drink at an even higher level through the boy’s semen. And to add to the strangeness, boys who drank the formula became very attractive to females close to them while the drink acted as a pumped up Viagra. The other issue was that girls who drank the formula straight away would gain the abilities Justin had intended, only at higher levels.

Justin looked over the various sport drink bottles he had created. In order to keep things straight he decided to use different colors for different capabilities of his enhancement formula. Of course he could always make more, or change the mix, but for now he was satisfied. If things worked as he expected, then he would be the biggest, strongest boy in school. And then the bullying would stop. At least that was the plan. He needed to decide if he just wanted to go for it, or possibly try it out on someone else to check for any side effects, which he may have calculated to be none. But that’s what field tests were for. Justin looked at his notes and back at the bottles.

Blue was moderate muscle gain and strength increase.
Yellow was large muscle gain and large strength increase
Red was very large muscle gain and strength increase.

Of course moderate, large and very large were all subjective at this point, but it did relate to the mix percentages and potencies.

Justin glanced at the door of the chemistry lab he was in. The professor allowed him the extra time in the lab as Justin was clearly the best student in school. Now he was ready to see if what he had created really was everything he hoped. So as he pushed his glasses back up toward the bridge of his nose, he looked up at the door, thinking he heard the door knob turn. Looking at the door, he saw...

You have the following choices:

1. Christina the Cheerleader

2. Amanda your science partner

3. The Science Teacher

4. The local Jock

5. Someone else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MossyA (UN: scarecrow131 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MossyA has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2173117-High-School-of-Female-Muscle-Growth/cid/2569567-The-Beginning