*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amanda your science partner
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2173117-High-School-of-Female-Muscle-Growth/cid/2625445-Amanda-your-science-partner
by MossyA
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2173117
High School nerd Justin has made a muscle growth formula, watch as the chaos unfolds.
This choice: Amanda your science partner  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Amanda your science partner

    by: Moe
Amanda was happy to see Justin. They were not dating but friendly and supportive in the classes at school. Amanda walked in and sat down at one of the stools.

She said ' Finally, I am here. I was tutoring one of the freshmen in Intro to Chemistry. I think that he is finally getting the topic. Oh, what do you have there-a new project?'

Justin explained at what he developed. He did point out that while there were no ill side effects on girls so far and it did make girls much stronger, Justin said that he was uncertain about long term effects.

Amanda eyed the formulas. She said -While I am not being bullied, boys do not that much attention to me and ignore me when I scold them on their bullying

Justin said to her...Which one do you want to try out? There is no strings attached, no need to date me , kiss me, or even have a Coke together.- Of course, you do not have to take any.'

Amanda smiled and hugged Justin ' oh you are so sweet. This can truly help me. '

Amanda grabbed the
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moe (UN: hawksoup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MossyA has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2173117-High-School-of-Female-Muscle-Growth/cid/2625445-Amanda-your-science-partner