*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176209-You-in-Video-Game-Cartoons/cid/2738073-You-unknowingly-chat-with-the-SA-X
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2176209
You're in the video game-based cartoons, anime, comics, movies, and Etc!
This choice: You get a call from the entrance and it's Samus (it's really SA-X)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You unknowingly chat with the SA-X

    by: Former182
There wasn't much to really talk about for the next hour. Samus finds enemy, she kills it, you discover either item or hidden entrance, you tell her, she explores, and so on.

Then suddenly, the map screen went all staticy. So you called, "Samus? Something went wrong with the map. It's not really going right, something interfering with it."

After a few moments, Samus's voice said, "Sounds like the pirates might have some kind of disruption device. It might explain why the Federation patrols haven't located them. Contract me ever ten minutes. If I don't hear you in 30 minutes, I'll head back to the ship or at least the last spot where I heard you."

"Gotcha.Thanks for letting me know," You replied.

"You as well," Samus's voice said.

So you reported every so often, mostly letting her know you were still there and the map wasn't working.

She sometimes didn't report back instantly, later claiming she was hunting something that needed her full attention.

Then came the time where you reported twice, but Samus didn't say a thing.

About five minutes later, you heard the entrance radio crackle, "It is Samus. Open up. My suit got hit with something that is messing with its functions."

You thought something was off with the tone of her voice, like it was kind of robotic and flat.

So you contacted on the radio, "Samus, you there?"

The Entrance Radio replied, "I am here."

"What's my name?" You asked.

"I cannot say, as there may be spies," Samus's voice said from the entrance radio.

You had a feeling something was really wrong. Your decision was to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176209-You-in-Video-Game-Cartoons/cid/2738073-You-unknowingly-chat-with-the-SA-X