*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Shocking Turn of Events
  2. Homecoming
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176430-Coming-Home/cid/2586112-A-Shocking-Turn-of-Events
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2176430
After his first year at college Caleb finds there are some rather big things in his future
This choice: Something happens after dinner  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Shocking Turn of Events

    by: Thatbadwriter
Later that evening you and your dad had just finished eating what had possibly been the best meal of your life, despite it not being all that different from your fathers usual repertoire. Settling in to the living room chair you found yourself in a nearly euphoric haze that you were almost beginning to admit could be described as erotic as you reflected on sharing a meal with what could very well be the most beautiful man in the world. "No stop it" you said to yourself, trying to think of something else and inadvertently thinking of your dad's multiple "comfort breaks" throughout the day as he would excuse himself and head toward the bathroom, where after a few minutes you'd begin hearing the loudest most primal grunting you'd ever heard followed by your father's happy and slightly glazed return. "I said fucking no!" you internally yelled at yourself, but you were beginning to wonder if your dad's infinitesimal horniness was starting to manifest in you.

Before you got a chance to get too deep in the idea though, your father joined you in the living room flopping down onto the couch. For the umpteenth time that day you were assaulted by the shameless view of your dad's (still) nude form as he layed back displaying in full detail every muscle on his giant body, his coating of masculine black body hair, his chiseled features topped with wavy chestnut hair that was somehow both boyishly charming and showing a slight salt & peppering. Not to mention that dick, that damn dick, it was a ludicrous 10 inches SOFT, your father somehow had a soft cock bigger than most men's erect ones. As you were again beginning to fall down the rabbit hole your dad asked "So what do you want to watch sport?" picking up the remote, ignorant to the show he was already providing.

"Huh? Oh-uh anythings fine with me" you said snapping back to reality trying to, again, resolve to Cut. It. Out.

"Well works for me" Shawn said as he began channel surfing. After a while he had settled on a show but before long he interrupted it saying "God damn it, not again!" and as Caleb faced his father he instantly flushed beet red as he saw his father's inconvenience was the reappearance of Shawn's 16" testament to manhood. "Ugh, I'll be back in a minute" Shawn said beginning to get up, but before he could take a single step there was a loud crack as a sudden lightning strike hit the house and bathed it in a unearthly green light momentarily.

"What the actual fuck?" you said "It's not even raining", but when you looked at your father you saw he had collapsed. "Dad!" you cried kneeling to help him up "What happened to you!?"

"Beets me" Shawn said weakly "But I'm fucking exhausted all of a sudden. Mind helping me upstairs?"

"Absolutely!" you said providing a hand and your shoulder to lean on. As your father leaned into you you nearly went limp yourself "Damn" you swore internally "I know he's big but that's unreal." After helping your father upstairs you eased him into bed and couldn't help but awkwardly joke saying "Well at least you're dressed for it," to which your father stuck his tongue out still having a knack for childish tendencies. "Well I guess I'll head to bed myself" you said

"Wait," Shawn said
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thatbadwriter (UN: jwe90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thatbadwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176430-Coming-Home/cid/2586112-A-Shocking-Turn-of-Events