*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jaune
  2. The Discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178434-RWBY-Swap/cid/2595102-Jaune
by Zone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2178434
A remote that can swap anything between people in RWBYverse. REWARDS for good additions.
This choice: Jaune  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jaune

    by: Zone
“What’s that?”

Jaune Arc, the loveable goof and self-proclaimed ladies’ man of Team JNPR, stopped and looked down at the device laying in the grass. He had been walking along the grounds of Beacon for some fresh air and to avoid the bully Cardin. Just because Jaune wasn’t very skilled, faking his transcripts of attending combat school and all, Cardin and his friends picked on him a lot. He was even still wearing his uniform; black suit lined with gold, accompanied by a blue vest and a white shirt with a red tie. The walk had been his way of cooling off and not having his teammate try to console him. He knew they meant well, but it made him feel inadequate. As not many people came out this far, Jaune was surprised to see something laying out in the open.

“A remote?” He picked it up and saw a small pamphlet underneath. At this point, he might have just left the remote in the grass, but the title on the pamphlet caught his eye.

Your Guide to the Swapping Remote

“This can’t be real,” Jaune muttered and skimmed the guide. “This really can’t be real,” he repeated when he finished. His eyes fell onto the remote and saw all the different buttons, exactly like the instructions said. “This has to be a prank.” There was only one thing to do to make sure, as the temptation was too great to ignore.

He needed to find a guinea pig.

To his surprise, there was one girl within range. The quiet girl with long black hair from Team RWBY, Blake Belladonna sitting under a tree in the distance. She was wearing the Beacon uniform consisting of brown shoes, red tartan skirt, white blouse, brown vest with gold buttons, and maroon blazer with gold trim alongside knee-high black socks. The only difference from other girls was the black bow in her hair that Jaune knew covered her Faunus ears. She didn’t want others finding out, but he and the rest of her team knew.

I shouldn’t be surprised
, Jaune thought, noticing Blake was reading a book. From his experience, Yang was a very loud roommate for Blake and she took the opportunity to find some peace and quiet whenever she could. This was the perfect opportunity for Jaune to try out the remote.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zone (UN: zonefire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178434-RWBY-Swap/cid/2595102-Jaune