*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179268-Shrunk-in-the-Worlds-of-Ochiko-Terada/cid/2600484-President-Matsudos-Ambition
by Brosus
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2179268
Enter the world of one of many of Ochiko Terada's games and artpieces - hope you survive.
This choice: President Matsudo's Ambition  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

President Matsudo's Ambition

    by: Brosus
In President Matsudo's Ambition, typically things start off with Sadochai Taiyou, who then searches the lab, and his adventure continues from there. If you want that, then choose the oh so original choice one.

If you want to take control, use the serum to shrink and control who you want - or maybe you were hiding a growing serum AFTER all - choose to be President Matsudo herself.

Kotoko-Chan is a wild card. Maybe he wants to steal the serum and take control, breaking free of being Matsudo's plaything... or maybe when Sadochai is too late Matsudo uses 'him' instead. Want to find out?

You could be a random schoolgoer looking to join a club, weirded out by the frantic waving everyone but the president gives you as she thrusts a contract - or a cocktail - in your face.

Or you could be in a petri dish waiting to be abused by any of the members walking by. Since only Matsudo knows about you, hopefully Kotoko-Chan doesn't brush by with 'her' skirt, sending you flying up it, or onto Matsudo's chair... or who knows what Sadochai's carelessness could do to you. Well you probably complained about the president's obvious smell, so you probably deserved it anyway.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brosus (UN: brosus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brosus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179268-Shrunk-in-the-Worlds-of-Ochiko-Terada/cid/2600484-President-Matsudos-Ambition