*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179268-Shrunk-in-the-Worlds-of-Ochiko-Terada/cid/2600485-Sadochai-Taiyou-abused-Kouhai
by Brosus
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2179268
Enter the world of one of many of Ochiko Terada's games and artpieces - hope you survive.
This choice: Sadochai Taiyou, abused Kouhai  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sadochai Taiyou, abused Kouhai

    by: Brosus
Entering the room with a sigh, you have a bad feeling about today. Sure you get to see your cute senpai you have a crush on and... is that another girl? No. It's Kotoko in drag.
This is the problem you have with this club. If you weren't so into the President, you'd have no problem ditching this 'club' where the members were basically guinea pigs, but... something made you stick around. Maybe senpai would finally notice you. Like that would happen. At least some of her experiments let you get indirect kisses through beakers, and she wasn't very careful about panty shots...

"Hey! Kouhai! Come over here, I need you for an experiment."
You sigh. You're basically just an object to her anyway. What's the point, you could do anything in this room and it would have the same effect.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brosus (UN: brosus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brosus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2179268-Shrunk-in-the-Worlds-of-Ochiko-Terada/cid/2600485-Sadochai-Taiyou-abused-Kouhai