*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. My highschooler
  2. The Ruler
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180363-The-Living-Dolls/cid/2700378-My-highschooler
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2180363
People now shrink people and turn them into dolls of different sorts.
This choice: My highschooler  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

My highschooler

    by: joemjackson
"Well, going into that senior year. And a little dating crazy. I need something to keep the kid at home...studying. You popped up on Ebay and I figured better than a dog." was the giant's answer.

The giantess released her grip, leaving you fully in your new owner's possession. Touching her tablet she asked "Will it be a boy or girl getting this item?"

"Well since it'll be surprise for the new owner to find out." he began, tapping the bottle and grinning "I don't see any reason to give the new plaything advanced warning. Can I?"

You kicked the glass, only succeeding in stubbing your toe "Ouch! I am NOT a plaything!"

The giant lowered the bottle to his side and tapped on the tablet screen, before tipping his hat in a gentlemanly manner to the giantess and heading for his car. He gently set you, in your bottle, on the floor of his passenger seat and patted the cork "Let's go meet my _____ your new owner."

"I'm a person! You CAN'T own me!" you shouted.

The giant chuckled "You're fourteen inches tall. I can't wait to see the big surprise face when I hand you over."


"ARRRRRGGG!" you growled, stopping yourself from kicking the glass again. Trapped, helpless and unaware of who exactly was getting you, you cringed as you felt the car move.

You have the following choices:

1. Son

2. Daughter

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 joemjackson (UN: joemjackson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Micro/MacroFandomGuy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180363-The-Living-Dolls/cid/2700378-My-highschooler