*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Ruler
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180363-The-Living-Dolls/cid/2700340-The-Ruler
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2180363
People now shrink people and turn them into dolls of different sorts.
Chapter #1

The Ruler

    by: joemjackson
You're just casually walking down the street, no particular destination. beam of purple light suddenly engulfs you. After a few seconds, you regain your senses and stand up again. Things seem a little odd. But as you are trying to figure out what, something like a tree coming down startles you. It isn't quite as tall as you, but you instantly notice lines on the object and the numbers 9 10 11 12.

"Fourteen inches, perfect size for a plaything." says a voice from above "And you're just the right type, fit and durable. Yes, you promise to provide hours of fun for your buyer."

Looking up in shock, you exclaim "GIANTESS!" It was a rather old woman. Before you get half a chance to run, fingers curl around your waist and effortlessly lift you off the ground "PUT ME DOWN!"


"Nonsense." she scolds, offering a smirk to her captive "I didn't shrink you just to let someone have you for free. My shrink ray costs quite a bit to charge and you're hopefully worth thousands on Ebay."


In a few minutes you were stood on a desk and photographed, then without a word in response to your protests, dropped into an empty vodka bottle. Which was corked, and set on a shelf with several others. You could see your captress pecking away on her desktop, but the giant body blocked the computer screen. When finished, she gave a satisfied grunt and walked away.


Horror filled you as you read
SHRINKERGIRL002 :: ITEM#117 ::
Description; This teenager was nosing around my place and seemed a perfect candidate. As with everything from SHRINKERGIRL002, guaranteed minimal handling. Just enough for capture. A bit of potluck, while the pictures clearly show a fit body, we don't know if this one is male or female. That will be up to the lucky buyer to discover for him/herself.
Keep this item for yourself. Put a bow on the little head, make a present for a lucky little kid or a pet for a lonely grandparent.
Bottle included to keep your purchase safe and secure.
Seven day bidding
06:23:57:12

"Oh! Look!" exclaimed your delighted captress "Two bids already. $250 and $308."

After nearly a week, admittedly you were well fed and allowed to wash. And you watched with alarm as some of the other bottles were taken from the shelves, but newer ones also containing people, were added. Your captress lifted you off your spot with delight and counted down "3 .. 2 .. 1 SOLD! You were a little goldmine. $2,558.93. And eager too, look, the buyer is already processing payment. Even better, a local. You'll be in their hands in mere hours. Picking you up on the way home from work." She kissed the bottle leaving a lipstick stain.


The doorbell rang sometime later. You knew with a sense of total panic, it was for you. And it was. Your captress picked up the bottle containing you and opened the door.


"My receipt." said the visitor, politely handing over a sheet. It was a man, 40s you guessed.


The giantess took the paper, scanned it briefly, nodded and handed you over just like a store item. "And just one thing" she said "I ask this of all my customers. Who did you buy this little toy for?"


"I'm not a toy!" you protest, but the giants either don't hear or don't care.


The man took a closer look at you, grinned, tapped the glass with a fingernail and chuckled "Oh, I don't mind at all ...haha... I bought this for ________"


You have the following choices:

1. My own enjoyment

2. My gradeschooler

3. My middleschooler

4. My highschooler

5. My Parent

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 joemjackson (UN: joemjackson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Micro/MacroFandomGuy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180363-The-Living-Dolls/cid/2700340-The-Ruler