*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/2607705-Kyoko
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2180847
Girls from Danganronpa series have you under their control! And at their feet!
This choice: Kyoko  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kyoko

    by: Michele
“You really thought you could get away from me?” You were caught! An announcement played. “Attention everyone! The game is now over! Kyoko Kirigiri, the Ultimate Whatever, has officially won! The rest of you will now leave and Kyoko will have a special dorm to test her new slave! Goodbye!” The announcement ended.

Oh no! You were now a slave to someone named Kyoko! She had white and pale skin. She had pink hair. She was wearing a strange uniform, along with gloves and boots. Her personality was serious.

“Follow me.” She said to you. Your body was hers now. You unwillingly followed her. You made your way into the special dorm, we’re Kyoko turned around to face you. She then told you, “Listen to me, my feet are really worn out. So your going to clean and worship them for me. You can start with...”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cleaning my boots.

2. Worshipping my feet.

*Noteb*
3. Smelling my boots.

*Noteb*
4. Something else. (Reader’s choice)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michele (UN: michele2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michele has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/2607705-Kyoko