*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/2607487-Celeste
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2180847
Girls from Danganronpa series have you under their control! And at their feet!
This choice: Celeste  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Celeste

    by: Michele
“Well now, how lucky am I? (Giggles)” You were caught! An announcement played. “Attention everyone! The game is now over! Celestia Ludenberg, the Ultimate Gambler, has won! The rest of you will now leave and Celeste will now have a dorm to test her new slave until she is satisfied! Goodbye!” The announcement ended.

You felt a lot of dread! You were now a slave to a girl named Celeste! She looked goth-like with pale white skin. She was wearing a fancy dress along with blood-red heels and black stockings. She had two large twin-drill pigtails. She had this sadistic personality of hers, which made you feel uneasy!

“Come along, new slave! We got a lot of work to do with you. On your knees. Your going to crawl along with me to the dorm.” Your body went down to its knees. You no longer had any control of your body! You tried to do something. But to no avail! Your body was under her control now!

Celeste walked her way to the special dorm while you crawled right behind her on your knees. From there Celeste sat on the fancy bed that was in there. “Not bad. I’ll give this room a C rank. Now then, slave kneel in front of me.” You went to kneel down in front of her on the floor. That smile of hers always made you nervous!

What comes next?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michele (UN: michele2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michele has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/2607487-Celeste